guys at unsw (1 Viewer)

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
seeing there have been so many threads on girls at unsw, i thought it would only be fair if i started one on guys

so, opinions!

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
yeah, he never replied to the last thing i said!

nerdd

haha
one thing i have to say, there has GOT to be NORMAL asians there like me, other than the honkie type.

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
you're a normal asian?? what's that?? :p

Aaron1911

Originally posted by mic
you're a normal asian?? what's that?? :p
I guess he means people that act THEMSELVES and not do things to be as 'azn' as possible. Things like carrying around those faggy Hello Kitty pencil cases. Or always dying their hair orange and hanging around only with people that are as 'azn' as they are. Or saying "Du ma" every sentence without even neccessarily being Viet. Or trying as hard as possible to get into Jpop or Kpop to increase their 'aznity'. Or...meh you get the idea :)

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
hei, there's nothing wrong with lightening ur hair and listening to jay alrite!

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
and there's nothing wrong with Hello Kitty!!! :lol:

nerdd

first of all i'm a girl. haha.
secondly, i lighten my hair too (without success)

BUTTT by normal, i mean none of that azn pride crap, and all that "i only hang with honkies" crap and i only listen to hong kong music and i ONLY talk chinese and i can only communicate with asian people.
THAT'S abnormal. i think.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
lol im goin unsw, at night but, so i probably wont meet dat many ppl, but im *normal*, im myself all the times (which means im not all dat cool) but would u find me normal....dat is the question

the way i see it, im there to get my degree, anything else like friends or girls are just my good luck and fortune

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
hello kitty lol, wat the hell is it, i see it around but is it a cartoon show or just a merchandise thing?

Don_Juan

HSC
I tottally agree with you Nerdd. No offence but i hate *asians* like that. I wish they would develop some sought of Australian accent. Maybe its because i've hung around non-asian people all my life but sometimes it gives me the sh*ts knowing that some people in this country are like that.

Btw i am an asian of some sought (half breed), though i prefer to call myself Australian.

Well done Nerdd. tell it as it is girl.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Don_Juan
I tottally agree with you Nerdd. No offence but i hate *asians* like that. I wish they would develop some sought of Australian accent. Maybe its because i've hung around non-asian people all my life but sometimes it gives me the sh*ts knowing that some people in this country are like that.

Btw i am an asian of some sought (half breed), though i prefer to call myself Australian.

Well done Nerdd. tell it as it is girl.
hang on a second..

do u seriously think "sort" is spelt "sought"???

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
prolly thought that when people are saying some sort, they were saying some "sought"..

BUTTT by normal, i mean none of that azn pride crap
unfortunately there's so many of that kind of people around.. the resulting effect is even worse, as asians are generalised with the "asian pride" kids.

btw, a solution to racial prejudice is to f*** each other til we're the same colour, hence I propose university orgy!

Shawny

err tats why theres a concept called culture?
different races/backgrounds = different cultures
hence those korean bands, hats or wateveru called

though i dun necessary approve of those shit
infact i hate it
but then again everyones got their own tastes and grew up in their own environment, so as long as they're happy and its not offending us, then we should let em be

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
woot! go uni orgy! :D:p

hei, don't knock hello kitty...its cute :)

i used to full banana when i was young, but more recently i've gotten in touch with my ancestral roots...which i consider a good thing, but i'm not full asian pride and shit like that - i'm more finding that i respect asian culture alot more than i used to

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
Originally posted by mic
seeing there have been so many threads on girls at unsw, i thought it would only be fair if i started one on guys

so, opinions!
mic!... pick me! pick me!....
lol... are u going unsw?

u guys make me sick... judging anybody on their culture is sick... if ur asian u should b proud to be an asian... no matter how u express it... whether ur an australian born chinese(ABC) or the more 'asn type', eg liking hk pop, dying hair n hello kitty just happens 2 b part of their culture... in fact its their pop culture... its exactly the same as australians gusy liking sports like surfing or skating(thats prolly a stereotype but u get wot i mean) or aus girls liking mooks/sports girl etc as a brand... so theres nothing wrong with that... its like dissing african americans for listening to rap... if u dont like it... stay away from it... but dont judge it...

btw... i dont dye my hair nor do i buy hello kitty accessory nor do i listen to hk pop(well, not that much)...

is a roflcopter
HSC
mic you love me
there is no need for anyone else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)