guys clothes (1 Viewer)

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
CieL said:
The staff at North Ryde GP are good.. Carme was full friendly and we were talking and joking whilst picking clothes to try on.. it was like I've known her for yonks.. I wanted to buy a pair of jeans and I ended up getting two cardis as well cos she kept chucking stuff in for me to try on, looking out the back for my size and everything..
you fell for it! 'it' being the act that staff perform to get you to buy more clothes

CieL

HSC
all.time.fiend said:
you fell for it! 'it' being the act that staff perform to get you to buy more clothes
lol I know that

It was more like because I've been too busy working n saving up that I wanted to spend..

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
check out any of the surf type shops, they have good winter jackets and such this year if your budget is not too high
other wise DJs, or go to your local markets, find one peiece you really like and work it into other things you buy. (good example leather jacket, the find jeans that look good with it as well as pants that look good with it)

sladehk

le random
HSC
tarocash yd +myer = wardrobe

but good winter clothingssss soooo expensive

jaykhu

HSC
Fit is one of the most important things when you try on clothes, no matter where they are from.

Some stores i can recommend for street wear:

Sp1, Sp2 (TGV, Market City): higher end and more unique street wear, with a more international influence.

General Pants: mid range street wear. alot of things from this store will be seen worn by other people on the streets.

Glue store: a bit overpriced but some stuff is decent.

Loose threads (cabramatta, whetherill park): some brand name gear for quite cheap especially come sale time.

Urban Equipment: A more upscale streetwear store. Very expensive stuff, so maybe bring a friend or someone who can give you a good opinion before you drop $$$.

The above mentioned stores may have little to alot of stuff you may like. Be patient and you probably can get really good deals when sales are on.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
orly? said:
where are the best places to buy guys clothes? about 17-19 yr olds?
i have no idea!

whats cool and hip these days?!?
i have no social life either!:burn:
I usually purchase Abercrombie & Fetch (not sure on spelling) clothing which is good stuff, and Target cloths.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
Try buying online, from digitalgravel.com, threadless, or ebay.

Love threadless

The stuff on digitalgravel is fucking awesome, but the shipping to aus makes it a bit expensive :eek:

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I'm not ging to mention anyplace for fear that you end up looking like everyone else with no sense of your own style. I tend to look like a dork, but its my dorky style

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Don't know if anyone's said it yet, but Industrie. Industrie rocks.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
tarocash and yd have such niceeeeeee clothes for guys! They're a lil semi-formal-ish though. Go to any of the big shops.. like parra or City or something.. you're bound to find something, doesn't matter what brand it is.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Vinnies.

Seriously, i buy heaps of shit from Op Shops and I am KingCool.

G

Gavvvvvin

orly? said:
where are the best places to buy guys clothes? about 17-19 yr olds?
i have no idea!

whats cool and hip these days?!?
i have no social life either!:burn:
Maybe you should ask your Mum, poofter :rolleyes:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
woah!

no need for that kind of hostility there man, take a deep breath or two.

gerardhiggins

HSC
Dj's market st in the citylevel 1, somewhere in galleries victoria on pitt st, paddo and newtown should do the trick. Although the catch is u gotta be pretty cashed up. But face it $40 tees arent gunna get u anywhere.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
General Pants, Urban Store, Industrie, Glue Store. I'm unoriginal and I love it.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
i wear industrie jeans... theyre probably cut for a skinny emo shape, so theyre a tad loose. but the hems are good cos theyre narrow enough that they dont reach past the onitsuka tigers i wear, so they dont drag the ground like the last pair. but meh, least im not emo

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
I need a pair of black jeans...

What's the best (read: cheapest) place.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I wear Lee Jeans. I have yet to find a hawter pair for the same price. G-Stars are alright but definitely not worth an extra 50-100 bucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)