guys clothes (1 Viewer)

cfair

Banned
HSC
I love my diesels, expensive but they are so nice. I have one pair of tsubi's but i'm kinda shying away from the ripped look now.

johnnyJIM

HSC
my fav brands are industrie, thousand reasons and tsubi oh and Lee/General pants store

Last edited:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Skeeta said:
I <3 shopping for mens clothing. Its like my boyfriend and my brother and my dad are different sized Ken dolls, and it is my job to dress for them appropriately. Tis awesome. Its even better because i get to spend money which is not mine.
Me too, I find I am able to dress guys even better than myself

Matt Samson

HSC
Skeeta said:
If shopping is torture for you, get your sister to do it for you (if you have one)

I <3 shopping for mens clothing. Its like my boyfriend and my brother and my dad are different sized Ken dolls, and it is my job to dress for them appropriately. Tis awesome. Its even better because i get to spend money which is not mine.
Yes I always tell my sister to buy my clothes and she posts them to me.

ninja-boy

HSC
BAPE,supreme,LRG, nudies, tsubi, hmm there the only ones i can think jsut of now. O yeah dont get asian moms to buy you clothes, shes bound to come back with a 20 $5 shirts from target, well at least in my case

jaykhu

HSC
Man YD and tarocash stuff looks really shat in my opinion. Industrie has like a coupla decent pieces in a sea of complete rubbish...

I say this because alot of their stuff are not versatile or can transcend seasons. you wear it for one season and then it already looks tired.

BAPE is rubbish too.. its been killed by hypebeasts and the millions of fakes out there, so theres no point buying $500 hoodies, if u want one just get a fake.
SUPREME.. not much available in aus? but it's pretty cool streetwear as long as u dont get it too expensive.
and if your asian mom does get u tshirts, the bonds teeshirts have a pretty awesome fit if you have an athletic build... makes me look more buff anyway.

someone mentioned paddington and newtown... that stuff is SPOT ON.

you just need to develop your own style.. just because I don't like YD or Industrie doesnt mean it can't work for you. and eventually you will develop your style more.

Last edited:

ninja-boy

HSC
yeah word^ , but i hate people who buys fake bapes (fape),

jaykhu

HSC
cotton on is just everywhere! quality is subpar, but it is cheap. you get what you pay for with cotton on (which isnt neccesarily a bad thing due to the price)

skynet89

HSC
yes. i went shopping at newtown yesterday and i can say double bay warehouse (king street) has HEAPS of cheap but fashionable clothes. like decent shorts for about $29 and 3 shirts for 30. also industrie has a good deal going on 2 fluoro plain shirts for 25. then theres erase and a couple of more stores but the prices get a bit higher.

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
markets shirts ftw. seriously glebe markets, surry hills markets, top places to go.
theres one guy in like his 40s or 50s whos regularly got a stall there, good guy.

trax2

HSC
general pants, code orange, industrie... like street stores?

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
where can i get a quality singlet? wifebeaters are out, already got some and didnt like them

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
uh : vibe , yd , industrie , loosethreads , general pants
iuno , thats off the top of my head. yd is a bit more formal i guess ? vibe's got pretty nice shirts too - you can find the store @livo/parra westfields.

NeoTokyo

HSC
Urban Equipment. Found at Castle Towers and Livo Westfield. Don't know if there's other locations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)