guys in drama??? (1 Viewer)

sHoRtie

i go 2 an all gals skool....in a way it sux not 2 have guys coz we're very limited in love scenes....actualli...we dun realli do em...hehe...but onda otha hand...all gals...no stress...n we're great 2getha...

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
i have 1 guy and 6 of us girls in the class...
ive always only had the 1 guy lol
cept for a few months when there was another but he left..

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
we have 2 guys (well 3 but the other one doesnt have to do an individ or group performance) one doesnt show up and theother is near top of class... around 12 people in class

niteshade1312

HSC
we have about 24 girls doing drama (i go to an all girls school), but i only have 8 in my class!

Crowie

HSC
N/A
i got 2 al all guys school there is 12 of us doing it
i reckon its good to have a all guys group it just pushes ur limitations as performers that much futher
especially when it comes 2 the physical side of it its just that much better i no sum ppl see it as "gay" but realli they just arnt comfortable with working with other guys
when guys work as an ensemble it is far more impressive to markers then a combo or females working as a group thats mainly because females r more touchy feely as friends compared 2 guys so if ur willing to push urself its alot easier to get those top marks

al_87

HSC
in our class there are 4 guys to about 10 girls; the other class has about the same ratio, i don't know exact numbers. but we've had more girls drop it than guys...but thats cause our teacher is a cow and she pisses of more girls than she does guys

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
i have 1 guy and 6 of us girls in the class...
ive always only had the 1 guy lol
cept for a few months when there was another but he left..
You stupid whore, you ressurected a thread that was three years old.

Peartie

HSC
Who cares Gavrillo....

I have something like 17 in the class with only 3 girls...but the class on same line as us has like 17 people with 4 guys...

supergirl

HSC
we have five boys and nine girls, so it's not a catastrophic difference but it's definitely noticeable.

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
I go to an all-girls school but we've got a boy school across the road from us. Usually, we combine the drama, music and biology classes cause we're cheap. Last year there were two guys in the year 12 drama class, but this year and my year we hve none. Apparently there was one boy who wanted to do it this year but he wasn't allwoed to... :(

diediedie

HSC
yeh our class has 6 girls and 3 boys...our groups were spilt into 3 boys and 2 groups of 3 girls....awesome!

MichaelPH

hurrotisrobbo said:
Umm... At our (out of school) group (about 15 people), there's really only been one guy (me) there for the last 4 years or so... Only now have a couple of others arrived.

I know what thats like!! I'm the only guy in a class of 8, plus I live in a small country town, so when you do drama and your a bloke you get labelled gay. I don't really care, but thats stopped most guys from picking the subject down where I live. Image is always peoples worry- thats why i love drama people, everyone is open and crazy. Its definitely been the funnest subject I do.

angelar

Well, my class only ahd 2 guys to 17 girls!! fair sucks, cause like there are just some things that guys can do and do funny or do well, that girls cant. For example, we wanted to do these cool formation things and some physical theatre, but simpy lacked the strength to make it smooth and seamless!
...and its always funnier if a guy has to play a girl then if a girl has to play a guy character...capeesh? anyway...we survived!

Kean

HSC
Well Im the only guy in our Drama class with 6 girls. Its horrible but I love acting too much. to other guys in my situation I know how you feel.

One good thing though you get to see the girls getting changed ;-)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
angelar said:
Well, my class only ahd 2 guys to 17 girls!! fair sucks, cause like there are just some things that guys can do and do funny or do well, that girls cant. For example, we wanted to do these cool formation things and some physical theatre, but simpy lacked the strength to make it smooth and seamless!
...and its always funnier if a guy has to play a girl then if a girl has to play a guy character...capeesh? anyway...we survived!
ooh i know what you mean with the physical theatre thing. our last assessment task in yr 11, we tried, for about 3 out of 4 weeks, to incorporate physical theatre in a group piece, and with 3 petite girls it was kinda hard lol...i mean we're not weak but a bit of strong man candy wouldnt have gone unappreciated ;)

Kean

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
a bit of strong man candy wouldnt have gone unappreciated ;)
What??? Is that you gals see us as objects? And they think that men are sexist :) LOL

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I would have done it if our school offered it :(

My acting urge that was filled up again the end of year 10 and the start of year 11 though :). But its coming back...i want to ACT!!

*delivers monologue*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)