guys: what jewellery do you wear? (1 Viewer)

Jubbie

HSC
a very simple necklace but thats usually covered by my shirt anyway, an ID bracelet and a thumb ring

Cowbell

HSC
Lol! You're saying this in a forum mostly comprised of people who are intelligent and who care about education and bettering themselves!
oh wow
you do realise the difference between being able to sign up to a website and make neutral, watered down, politically correct, careful of others, zero consequence, all round shitty and worthless posts, and actually being intelligent don't you?

in my current yeargroup (yr 12), about 20% of those who i'd expect to get below 90 ATAR are registered here. about 5% of people who i'd expect to get above 90 are also registered.

enjoy the imminent day when you're about 25 and realise that none of the shit you're concerned with matters in any way, and that you never had anything figured out and never will.

yeah... i think it'll probably take you about that long.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
i wore a necklace every day during yr12, and a crapload of bracelets (not gold, but stones/string) when exams were on. i was amazingly superstitious lol, i still wear the necklace during important things, but i gave the bracelets away to frens doing HSC THIS year for good luck xD

however ive been collecting precious things again, and perhaps turn them into bracelets to wear again :D lol

dooopy

HSC
wear necklace is i wear a v-neck. but normally jst bracelet or a ring. one or the other!

HSC
maybe it's just the picture, but that watch looks pretty thin.

i prefer the chunkier type.

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
maybe it's just the picture, but that watch looks pretty thin.

i prefer the chunkier type.
just the picture . its medium not real chunky but not like a lady's watch either.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)