guys: what jewellery do you wear? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I wear a ring on my index finger mostly all the time, took it off for my hospitality prac today, felt so weird lol. But also wear earings mostly and my bellybar, sometimes a necklace or my pandora

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Just the same necklace I've been wearing since year 9.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
lolol.

and if gandalf can summon eagles, why didnt he just summon one to take frodo straight to the volcano?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I wear a silver bracelet that my gf bought me. This is the only picture I have wear you can see it easily:

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
I wear two metallic, black rings on my right hand. On my pinky and ring finger. That's all though :p I hate watches... I wore surfy necklaces when I was younger though.

Cowbell

HSC
The best thing about jewelery on guys is that if there was a dire need to cull the population one day, you could just get every male who was wearing jewelery (watches included) and gas them together. You could be sure that you were getting rid of the most worthless pieces of the human gene pool, and everyone would have to deal with a lot less faggotry.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
The best thing about jewelery on guys is that if there was a dire need to cull the population one day, you could just get every male who was wearing jewelery (watches included) and gas them together. You could be sure that you were getting rid of the most worthless pieces of the human gene pool, and everyone would have to deal with a lot less faggotry.
I'm sorry your dad beats you.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
an analogue watch

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
Lol! You're saying this in a forum mostly comprised of people who are intelligent and who care about education and bettering themselves!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)