Guys who aren't Gay and wear tight clothes...HOT or NOT? (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Aplus Wez said:
I myself wear jeans like this

My favourite pair! =) with chux and any tee short sleeves...What type of pants are these? whats the name
hahahahahahahahaha

sweet parachute pants bro

Donski

HSC
N/A
Aplus Wez said:
I myself wear jeans like this

My favourite pair! =) with chux and any tee short sleeves...What type of pants are these? whats the name
dude thats the fugliest colour on jeans.

if you're on a budget, get g-star....but I'd recommend TSUBI or NUDIE.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Wow...the colour..might as well cover your legs with poop.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I guess it depends. Like I know an Asian guy (so skinny for starters and not too tall so he looks like a pole or something), wears tight shirts (esp cardigans) with a choice scarf, skinny jeans, black rectangular glasses with a strongly accentuated frame, AND he wears mascara, foundation (due to acne) and has manicures! But it works on him, and it should because he's aiming to go into fashion journalism and work for either Vogue or Vanity Fair.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yer8899 said:
what the hell were you thinking?
qft

maybe if they were not puke coloured and didnt have that weirdness on the pockets and no belt, they'd be alright

but those specific jeans in themselves are disgusting and i reserve the right to spit on anyone i see wearing them (kidding). :D

yer8899

HSC
lala2 said:
I guess it depends. Like I know an Asian guy (so skinny for starters and not too tall so he looks like a pole or something), wears tight shirts (esp cardigans) with a choice scarf, skinny jeans, black rectangular glasses with a strongly accentuated frame, AND he wears mascara, foundation (due to acne) and has manicures! But it works on him, and it should because he's aiming to go into fashion journalism and work for either Vogue or Vanity Fair.
hes gay, right?

lala2

Banned
HSC
I dunno....very ambiguous actually. A female friend gave him an offer for a French manicure on his 21st, and he always likes to exchange cheek-to-cheek kisses when we meet and when we leave again. I really dunno.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
lala2 said:
I dunno....very ambiguous actually. A female friend gave him an offer for a French manicure on his 21st, and he always likes to exchange cheek-to-cheek kisses when we meet and when we leave again. I really dunno.
yer8899 said:
hes gay, right?
Definitely! :hammer:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah I was just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but I was thinking he just might actually be gay.

born2bkinggg

HSC
just thought u let u guys noe......
dun mean to tease Fat ppl or naything but i saw this fat guy (not really fat) but relatively fat ear skinny jeans...GOD! it was hideous!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
born2bkinggg said:
dun mean to tease Fat ppl or naything but i saw this fat guy (not really fat) but relatively fat ear skinny jeans...GOD! it was hideous!
Cool, now learn how to spell.

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
born2bkinggg said:
nice arent you. :hammer:

dont really like the look. how is that attractive > skinny jeans, though not a fan of loose baggy pants either. if you want them that low dont wear any at all.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
advanced sam said:
nice arent you. :hammer:

dont really like the look. how is that attractive > skinny jeans, though not a fan of loose baggy pants either. if you want them that low dont wear any at all.
Reminds me of this guy who came into my work tonight. He was constantly pulling his jeans up because they were too loose on him. Unfortunately, between re-adjustments his jeans managed to fall so low that he advertised to the world that he was freeballing. I seriously considered donating my belt.

shaZ-

HSC
tight tight tight tight tight jeans are so not right on guys.

ever.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
wrong.

Go back to the west or south you fucking bogan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)