Guys who aren't Gay and wear tight clothes...HOT or NOT? (1 Viewer)

HSC
tight jeans yes

those fucking tight just above the knee general pants wanker shorts .. fuck no. i cannot take anyone seriously in those shorts because in my mind they are automatically and irredeemably a fuckwit.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
tight jeans yes

those fucking tight just above the knee general pants wanker shorts .. fuck no. i cannot take anyone seriously in those shorts because in my mind they are automatically and irredeemably a fuckwit.

alot of american guys at uni wear those shorts. =\

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
If he is actually gay the rules are different because looking gay would then not be a bad thing.
Your logic is flawed in so many ways.

pinkyforce7

HSC
katietheskatie said:
tight jeans yes

lol agreed

isnice

HSC
seriously? above-knee to knee height shorts are fine, well, maybe not some of the GP ones, but the very best ones are cut at that length.

you dont know what your talking about.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
First thought is LOL EMO PANTS!

Why any sane male would want to constrict blood flow to their lower extremities is beyond me, then again any male wearing these kind of pants shouldnt be allowed to to propagate in the first place.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
unless you need to fit through tight spaces or generally sneaking around where minimising overall surface area of the person is important then tight is the gay,

First thought is LOL EMO PANTS!

Why any sane male would want to constrict blood flow to their lower extremities is beyond me, then again any male wearing these kind of pants shouldnt be allowed to to propagate in the first place.
target they balls if they have any

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
unless you need to fit through tight spaces or generally sneaking around where minimising overall surface area of the person is important then tight is the gay,

target they balls if they have any
I wear Ghillie to Laser Skirmish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)