• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Guys who only go for model-type girls yet they look crap themselves (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
you know when a guy shuns a girl thinking she's not hot enough of whatever, but two years, or maybe a month later, she's totally changed her style, or she's grown up, or she's got more confidence or whatever and the guy regrets it all?

That should happen more often.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
you know when a guy shuns a girl thinking she's not hot enough of whatever, but two years, or maybe a month later, she's totally changed her style, or she's grown up, or she's got more confidence or whatever and the guy regrets it all?

I'd go out with u.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
ur_inner_child said:

Hah! that happened to me in yr 6!.......Look whose laughing now MATT!!...this guy rejected me at our yr 6 graduation saying that he didn't like asians (OUCH!)...I saw him last year and he kept following me and asking stuff about me...then he asks me out saying 'WOW! you've changed heaps'.... but I said 'I don't like guys who didn't like asians'....now whenever he sees me he hides....any other gals been in that situation?

berry580

HSC
ur_inner_child said:

Well no matter how bad she is, you shouldn't really shun a girl (she might have good sisters or friends). But there's an exception even for myself, not much, I've only shun one girl in my life. She is not only short, but AND FAT (deadly combination)! (i.e the type where one side of her @ss can probably fit one standard seat) So I just couldn't hold it, and I try my best to not look at her, let alone talk to her.
But she said 'hi' once to me (probably to see my reaction as she knows I don't like her), and I replied and literally looked away immediately and never returned at the 'speed of light' LOL (In a relatively polite way, as I recommended)

Mumma

HSC
Hah! that happened to me in yr 6!.......Look whose laughing now MATT!!...this guy rejected me at our yr 6 graduation saying that he didn't like asians (OUCH!)...I saw him last year and he kept following me and asking stuff about me...then he asks me out saying 'WOW! you've changed heaps'.... but I said 'I don't like guys who didn't like asians'....now whenever he sees me he hides....any other gals been in that situation?
What a fucking dipshit !

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
John Howard the Prime Minister, or John Howard the actor? Either way, still damn scary!!

+ you should toddle off to the 'fat girls' thread, rip a few male egos to shreds :p
theres a fat girls thread?

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
ur_inner_child said:

ur_inner_child i like ur_inner_style. sorry bad joke. but seriously, as i said before, i was a shallow hal of sorts, and i met an amazing girl (i met/started talking to her on the net, through a mutual friend). we had so much in common and talked heaps, then we met up and i thought to myself 'what a shame she's so nice but she's not hot enough' or whatever the hell i was thinking. and so we continued as friends. then she went home (she was at a boarding school) and i realised what an idiot i was. the real stupid thing abt it was, that she actually is a good looking girl, i just told myself she wasnt 'good looking enough' whatever that meant

happiness does not come from 10/10 looks. If ur with someone cos of looks u get bored so easy. a girl with a great personality is hard to come by, even more difficult to find someone you have a lot in common with. dont do what i did everyone, u will regret it

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Ok - The uglier the guys, the higher the percentage that don't care about looks.

Look at me, I'm an ugly guy. There's nothing particularly special about me, but if you clean up, get some nice clothers, nice aftershave ("Joop" is my (and womens') favourite), wash your hair, style it well, you can become decent. Then it's just a matter of employing correct communication tactics to get her to want you.

With a little bit of skill and luck, you won't have to whinge to anyone about not getting someone hot, and this thread would have no cause to exist.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Cactus said:
ur_inner_child i like ur_inner_style. sorry bad joke. but seriously, as i said before, i was a shallow hal of sorts, and i met an amazing girl (i met/started talking to her on the net, through a mutual friend). we had so much in common and talked heaps, then we met up and i thought to myself 'what a shame she's so nice but she's not hot enough' or whatever the hell i was thinking. and so we continued as friends. then she went home (she was at a boarding school) and i realised what an idiot i was. the real stupid thing abt it was, that she actually is a good looking girl, i just told myself she wasnt 'good looking enough' whatever that meant

happiness does not come from 10/10 looks. If ur with someone cos of looks u get bored so easy. a girl with a great personality is hard to come by, even more difficult to find someone you have a lot in common with. dont do what i did everyone, u will regret it
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Cactus said:

i wish every guy could be like this

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Mainly because you can't stand looking at them.
thats not true. i know heaps of pretty girl with mad personalitys... sadly for you boys, their taken

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Yea, so that you can go out with a hot guy.
You ugly girls are just upset that you can't get with a hot guy, you ugly guys are just upset that you can't get a hot girl.
Hows bout ugly girls give ugly guys a chance, and ugly guys give ugly girls a chance?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Yea, so that you can go out with a hot guy.
You ugly girls are just upset that you can't get with a hot guy, you ugly guys are just upset that you can't get a hot girl.
Hows bout ugly girls give ugly guys a chance, and ugly guys give ugly girls a chance?
Ugly guys can score hot girls. You just have to deal with the fact that only 10 - 20% of attraction is looks. MAKE THAT OTHER 80% COUNT!

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
thats not true. i know heaps of pretty girl with mad personalitys... sadly for you boys, their taken
Gee, wow, that's great. Since they're taken, I suppose we'll just have to look at the next best option, hot chicks. And guess what, I have tactics on the previous page for scoring them.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
as long as they're not up themselves. no guy wants a girl who is into herself more than the guy.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Oh i know, i'm a very ugly guy and so far all my girlfriends i'd call hot...
But i'm talking about the ones here bitching.
Hey, same. Go team! *High Fives*
(Seriously, it's not rocket science to follow some simple advice, and develop some good conversational sckills.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Besides... even if they're taken, girls are so slutty these days... get em drunk, convince them that they'll not suffer any consequences for their actions...

edit: not that i'd do that, i love commitment and such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)