• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Guys who only go for model-type girls yet they look crap themselves (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Berry I notice that 10% of your posts are spent saying stupid things, and the other 90% are spent defending these statements. Maybe you should do everyone a favour and stop saying stupid things (ie not post).
. .

Mushy18

HSC
wat's worse is a not-so-good-looking guy thinking that he's so totally damn hot and that he can get any chic he wants. thus he goes for the model-looking chics.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
What really annoys me is people that judge people on their looks. I wouldn't go for a model looking chick just cuz she's a model looking chick personally...
I also hate people that assume that because u go out with someone beautiful u only care about sex.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
What really annoys me is people that judge people on their looks. I wouldn't go for a model looking chick just cuz she's a model looking chick personally...
I also hate people that assume that because u go out with someone beautiful u only care about sex.
everybody listen to these wise words.
friggen true aswell! damn guys who just like looks! hmph :(

berry580

HSC
Agnes2810 said:
thats one ugly motherfuka
Ugly, but not sure about the 'motherfuka' bit. :D
You superficial bastard, berry.
If you want to say s/he is hot, then go ahead. But just remember to blast yourself off earth afterwards.

About the 'bastard' bit, no. I'm but no means an illegitimate child.
I see Justin's theory is holding up quite nicely.
I've heard of the Ladder Theory, but not the Justin's theory, so what is that?

Well his theory has basically been proven wrong. If you find it to be 'correct,' then you'rte basically wrong to.
Not-That-Bright said:
Nice try, but we all know what you're thinking of.
If you don't care about sex, then that'll mean you can pretty much even date an 80 year old granny.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
everybody listen to these wise words.
friggen true aswell! damn guys who just like looks! hmph :(
Just go for the guys who don't like looks. I mean, I wouldn't got for a chick who just liked my looks (Even though I'm a damn sexy beast [Check out Melbournian's Avatar]), Mainly because she wouldn't go out with me, even if I switched on the charm.

FOCUS: Why does a Gay guy have me as his avatar? Should I be worried?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Does anyone else think Berry is playing word games in order to defend himself, yet in doing so he looks like a bigger douchebag because he can't spell or construct a sentence?
berry580 said:
"Banned"

That explains.
Yes, they let me post when I make a good point. Like how you're a douchebag.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)