GYM Membership (1 Viewer)

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
You know in Qld they have government rec centres with gyms, and its only $5 every time you go. I reckon that's sick.

I go to Virgin Active in Frenchs Forest. Sickest gym ever. $28 a fortnight but well, WELL worth it. It's fucking heaven that place. Heaven.

Tim035

HSC
I just started back up at the gym I was going to over the summer holidays, it's brand new with all these crazy looking machines. They also have ~15 different classes including boxing and gravity training. But they charge a freakin premium, I'm on a cancel at any time membership (didn't want to get locked in for 12 months) and it's $47.99 a fortnight.

I really only go their for the squat rack, dips, chins and hypers; everything else I've got the equipment at home... I think once I can afford to buy a squat rack and ~50kg more of free weights I'll cancel my membership.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
890 dollars for 14 months , and fucking 60 dollar join up fee

Its lifestyle, so its a gypt just like FF

BreezerD

HSC
$15/month @ PCYC North Sydney, one of the best strength and powerlifting gyms in Sydney :)

Missy.15

HSC
i go to Anytime Fitness, its great .. its $50.00 a month
but its worthpaying i rekon... You can go at any hour you want and all the equipment and machines are new with Austar :)

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
i play some footy and go for some runs and walk the dog and do some pushups and situps

saves me approx $600 a year

good going guys

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
You know in Qld they have government rec centres with gyms, and its only $5 every time you go. I reckon that's sick.

I go to Virgin Active in Frenchs Forest. Sickest gym ever. $28 a fortnight but well, WELL worth it. It's fucking heaven that place. Heaven.
sick man fucking sick eh sickest sick imo sick bra heaven sick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)