Gym Membership.. (1 Viewer)

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
Gym membership.. how much does it cost, i heard it was 90 or 70 if ur a student.. and there was no mention of a joiining up fee... then my friend went to join and she was told she had to pay 120$, then she went back a few days later and they said 150$ wtf..

anyone able to clarify or help us find out what is going on? How much is it, and is there joining fee?

(all this is at bankstown, but im guessing it will be uniform across the campuses)

= Jennifer =

HSC
no uniformity at parra campus since there is no gym :mad: but jonathan is working on it :)

btw i looked it up in the essential guide thing no mention of fees or gym

Last edited:

Jacks

HSC
How long is this membership for? I'm not sure if things have changed but when I went there last year you were given the option of joining for different periods of time, depending on what you wanted. I'm not a member so I can't help you with exact figures but there was no mention of a membership joining fee when I enquired...things may have changed...if you, or your friend are getting different information I would approach them about it and ask them to clarify it...they should have brochures or something set in writing that has the correct information on it. :)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
no uniformity at parra campus since there is no gym :mad: but jonathan is working on it :)

btw i looked it up in the essential guide thing no mention of fees or gym
go jono :D haha but i wonder where there is space for a gym at parra ? i know there is gona be a newsagent at the previous location of PPSA, and i heard rumours of a BOost juice at parra, anyways there are rumours.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
BOOST JUICE!! defently NOT expensive........ i would prefer a gym at parra rather than a boost juice.. but i guess its a business and wat brings in more money? :S

forget

HSC
natstar, whats the gym like at Blacktown. Does it ever get full during the day?

debugz

HSC
a boost juice would make a fortune at parra :eek: and id be lining up to give them my money :)

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
natstar and there is no joining fee for sure?? how does it work? do u get like a student card? for hte gym or something? cause ur able to use it over all teh campuses? or wat? could u explain plzz :D

raven1

HSC
ahahah. Raven u sicko! but i must admit that girls gym clothes looks hot!!!!!

= Jennifer =

HSC
theone123 said:
go jono :D haha but i wonder where there is space for a gym at parra ? i know there is gona be a newsagent at the previous location of PPSA, and i heard rumours of a BOost juice at parra, anyways there are rumours.

there is heaps of space at parra!!

i like these rumours :p

HSC
krisk85 said:
Gym membership.. how much does it cost, i heard it was 90 or 70 if ur a student.. and there was no mention of a joiining up fee... then my friend went to join and she was told she had to pay 120$, then she went back a few days later and they said 150$ wtf..

anyone able to clarify or help us find out what is going on? How much is it, and is there joining fee?

(all this is at bankstown, but im guessing it will be uniform across the campuses)

i payed 99 for my membership and im at bankstown too, i havent used it yet lol, it lasts for a semester

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)