Gym/Weight lifting Rollcall! (1 Viewer)

Johnstan

Sickunt overload
HSC
Uni Grad
thats awesome ahaha.
but yeah me too.
ever since my older sister got married, me and my bro took her room and converted it into a gym..( massive room tbh)
its like double my room:p
we have a bench, weight rack, heaps of free weights, dips bar, barbells, dumb bells, a boxing bag+ speed bag on a stand
and a leg press machine.
it's pretty good, i personally like my home gym better as I don't need to wait for others at the gym and stuff and lose the burn in between sets.
and also, i dont like seeing alot of hardkunts at the gym, it really annoys me.
so yeah home gym for me is the best option.
also, i dont have much time to go to a gym and whatnot...
so yeah!

alsooooo post pics, u say ur a tank...

U MAD BRO

HSC
N/A
thats awesome ahaha.
but yeah me too.
ever since my older sister got married, me and my bro took her room and converted it into a gym..( massive room tbh)
its like double my room:p
we have a bench, weight rack, heaps of free weights, dips bar, barbells, dumb bells, a boxing bag+ speed bag on a stand
and a leg press machine.
it's pretty good, i personally like my home gym better as I don't need to wait for others at the gym and stuff and lose the burn in between sets.
and also, i dont like seeing alot of hardkunts at the gym, it really annoys me.
so yeah home gym for me is the best option.
also, i dont have much time to go to a gym and whatnot...
so yeah!

alsooooo post pics, u say ur a tank...
I can't post pics due to privacy concerns etc...
Will start working out properly once HSC is over.
I'm 184cm and weigh about 90, need to get it down to around 85.
The way I work out is very unorthodox, I do high weight high reps, many of my mates tell me that's wrong and unhealthy but it is working for me...
25 kg dumbbells around 35 reps each arm. now upgrading to 30kg but to be honest, they are heavy! the 5kg makes a huge difference in how much heavier they get.
and instead of doing cardio, I play soccer, I love playing soccer, such a great way to have fun !

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
As some of those close to me know, my squat jumped from 90 to 140kgs in terms of working weight (5 reps+) in the space of about 4 weeks. Basically a 10kg increase per session. Old story is old, but eating a shitload will take you places

kfnmpah

HSC
no i'd believe that.
My squat has gone from 1-2 reps @60kg to an easy 6 reps at 60kg in about 2-3 weeks and I've been starving (no money. #student lyf) and i only do squats maybe once a week
and i'm a girl, so obviously my strength gains won't be as much as a boy who eats.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
lol that is in no way comparable, women aren't that much worse than men on squat strength.

hayabusaboston

HSC
why do squats. makes you look weird/gay in skinny jeans.
My thoughts exactly. Muscly thighs are frickin weird. Toned, yes, but not frickin piled on muscle.

ANyway I am 17yo, 189cm, weigh 91kg, bench 120kg, dont do WEIGHTED squats lolz, just normal ones, to keep toned.

Johnstan

Sickunt overload
HSC
Uni Grad
My thoughts exactly. Muscly thighs are frickin weird. Toned, yes, but not frickin piled on muscle.

ANyway I am 17yo, 189cm, weigh 91kg, bench 120kg, dont do WEIGHTED squats lolz, just normal ones, to keep toned.
hi 5

iBibah

HSC

192cm :p

Also I would be interested in a vid of you pressing that much, not bad for a 17yo.

iBibah

HSC
why do squats. makes you look weird/gay in skinny jeans.
Because anyone trying to body build who doesn't squat is an idiot (unless for medical reasons or no access to equipment)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I have never seen anyone I thought would look better with less muscular legs, except Robert Förstemann perhaps

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I hate training legs, but I still do them because I want to look in proportion. If you're looking to just get toned up and stuff then you could prob get away without doing them. Just depends on what you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)