• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hahahaha Sony somehow uses a Project Gotham 3 screenshot to promote GT4 (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
In one of my favourite screwups ever, Sony has managed to somehow use a screenshot of the Xbox 360 racer, PGR3, to promote their Gran Turismo 4 game. GT4's trailer was meant to be used to demonstrate the PSP's abilities to play HD videos. However, someone screwed something up on the way...

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Er, which picture are you referring to?

Because I believe GT5 (HD was cancelled according to GTPlanet.net) does have Ferraris and McLarens (again, according to GTPlanet) ...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The picture at the top of the screen (download the latest tralier, gt4HD)

i.e. this PGR3 screenshot:

Flaming Ninja

Student. Playa. Ninja.
HSC
I find it hard to believe that Sony would fuck up so badly, unless of course you took that screenshot yourself. In that case, XD

P.S. Got enough Gamerpoints there?

Last edited:

disputed

HSC
um that isnt the official sony website, they probably just made that themselves. the website, that is

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Flaming Ninja said:
I find it hard to believe that Sony would fuck up so badly, unless of course you took that screenshot yourself. In that case, XD

P.S. Got enough Gamerpoints there?
unfortunately they did fuck up that badly. this error was cited at most major gaming sites around the world. Whilst I don't think it's that big a problem, whoever was updating the site may have googled to find a screenshot, and accidently clicked on a PGR3 one, I can so imagine this being blown out of proportion by fanboys. Due to this, I think it's a hillarious stuff-up.

P.s. haha yes - i'm a gamerpoint whore, but after i got into the top 150 of the world, I had enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)