hair cuts hair cuts (1 Viewer)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
ok spur of the moment decision, im getting my hair cut tomorrow.
i just dont know if i should keep the fringe thing or not, its starting to shyte me pretty bad with it being in my eyes and all

the thing i wanted to know was.... does anyone know where i can check out some hair cut styles on the net? yes ive googled but they're all 80s 90s pics with updos and people looking like crap.

i just want to look at different cuts!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i reckon magazines are the best for looking at hair styles. The net has nothing for normal people.

bex

HSC
Im having my hair cut on wednesday!!!!!

I want it to be like paris hiltons short doo...

except my hair is dark...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
It's better to look at celebrity hairstyles because they change their look so often that there is a huge range of up to to date styles
www.gettyimages.com, "editorial" is great

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
well its done.... hand on ill attach a picture when i get one. ie in 5 mins haha. its shorter than i wanted but looks good

azzie

so delicious...
HSC

its a shitty "this is me after work" photo.... but it illustrates the point. long side fringe, layered. i love it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
azzie said:

its a shitty "this is me after work" photo.... but it illustrates the point. long side fringe, layered. i love it.
your fringe looks good...thats how i want mine to be...but it dusnt suit me...ur hair looks nice too

alby

cool duckie
HSC
sexy cut az :D

i so want a new hair cut this week. i'm thinking one of those 'fatter' side fringes (ie. has some volume/shape to it, doesnt lay flat against your face) and layers...though i might call someone up about hair modelling and get it done for free :D heheh i'm stingey :p

HSC
azzie said:

i never compliment you in fear of reprocussions (i give it 12 hours until tom finds me and flames me) but that is a hot hair cut!

arrested development
HSC
azzie said:

God damn you and your prettiness! *shakes fist*

The haircut looks super hot. ;)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
okay as soon as i get those scrubs dvds back i have to see you again cause that hair cut is hot!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i found two hairdressers i loved...i lost them both to sydney...damn sydney and their business opertunities!

nice hair btw azz, when u said it was short i was all like "uh oh" expecting way shorter but thats a decent length

arrested development
HSC
After seeing two really hot lesbians tonight I have decided that I want a short boy haircut. But not too boyish. Hmmm.

I'm scared it won't suit me though. :(

alby

cool duckie
HSC
the only thing is the fringe's so short. and i only have really long bobby pins to pull it back with. i wouldnt have a clue what to do with it tonight :( my hair'll be out, the fringe will probably look weird pulled back

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
thanks guys :)
well i got myself one of those round brushes so i can keep the whole shapey thing going. though im really really bad at the whole blow drying thing haha

manda your hair looks nice!! if you put it up in a bun or something it might help to look more grown up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)