hair cuts hair cuts (1 Viewer)

arrested development
HSC
Gangels said:
You remind me so much of one of my freinds.

Cept for the whole radiohead depressive thing:)
Your friend must be really ace. ;)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
lol that sounded funny, manda wants to look all grown up. I got my hair cut last week and i must say,, it looks pretty good...even right now when i havent done anything to it i looked in the mirror and was all like...woah my hair hasnt looked that good since 2003!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
no camera! going out tonight tho, if some1 *wink* sees me in crowd and snaps off a shot they can feel free to post it

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
HHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! egg. HAHAHA!

at this thread, if i get my hair cut, its back to the old length within like, two weeks i swear. my hair grows so damn fast.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
the hairdresser i go too, doesnt like the fact i dont do much with my hair..im like my aunt (who goes to the same guy), wash & wear hair.

he suggested i should get it short...but have the back shorter than the front. i dunno, i;ve always had long hair....a bit nervous.

any advice?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
well stalk not all hairs suit people. i've been trying to grow my hair out a couple of times but every in between faze on the way to the length i want it looks bad so i end up cutting it. you have to decide what best suits you. it's also hard to go out on a limb and try a new hair cut but by god if you make a good choice you can look really sexy. or you could be azzie and look incredible wearing anything.

HSC
brogan77 said:
Can you stop overanalysing things on the internet, just relax and go with the flow, fuck.

EDIT: LOAL, deleted post. :wave:
i figured that out after i made my post, you reply pretty fucking fast methinks

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Serius said:
no camera! going out tonight tho, if some1 *wink* sees me in crowd and snaps off a shot they can feel free to post it
i had my phone on me..but didnt think to take any shots of you

bex

HSC
politik said:
What a role model to aspire to.

I'm thinking of growing my hair a little, a-la 'James Blunt'. But i'll have to see how it pans out.

copying paris hiltons hair is hardly aspiring to be like her!

arrested development
HSC
Gangels said:
She's cool but she's too fuckin nice! I have never heard her say a bad word about anyone. But she's not totally as cool as you of course....................bahaha!

Nuh, its just all the super, and other things. You wouldnt happen to be a singer would you?
Haha I am a singer actually!
But I'm not very nice. :s

Sofstar

HSC
Well......if in the end you're not happy about the haircut you can always tie it up and pin it back. Bobbi pins, what a great invention.

arrested development
HSC
Gangels said:
Thats a bit weird. Your alex in Zoe form.:(

Maybe your like her evil twin, you do all the same things but in opposite ways........
I'm not evil. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)