hair fluffy after shampooing (1 Viewer)

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
stazi said:
i dont want body. i want straight flat hair. usually my hair becomes a mushroom after washing it.

Don't resort to straightening. It's really bad for your hair if you do it often. Not worth it. You can get shampoos that help to straighten your hair. Read the labels.

Also, if your hair gets frizzy you can get leave-in moisturisers which will help to kill the frizz. Ask your hairdresser.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
some people's hair is just shit with shampooing. not a lot you can do except i guess, use a good conditioner, don't use too much shampoo or leave it in for too long, dont rub your hair dry or blow dry it, just let it dry naturally, maybe use some anti-frizz/smoothing stuff in it while it's still damp.
I shake my hair heaps to dry it off, without brushing it or anything first. It helps if you turn your head upside down to do this. It works pretty well.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
DownInFlames said:
Don't resort to straightening. It's really bad for your hair if you do it often. Not worth it. You can get shampoos that help to straighten your hair. Read the labels.

Also, if your hair gets frizzy you can get leave-in moisturisers which will help to kill the frizz. Ask your hairdresser.
those shampoos and conditioners don't work much if you have puffy hair. that's why i straighten

Lori.

HSC
put some Vita5 cpr silky fx in it

fuck that sounds so gay, but yeah, its really good, flattens out hair and smells hot

priceline has it, little green tube

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)