Hair Products (1 Viewer)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
On the note of washing hair, which shampoo/conditioner/other hair products do you use?

Do you go for the hairdresser brand name types or the supermarket brands?

I use Redkin Extreme shampoo and conditioner. I don't use other hair products though (and I don't style my hair neither, go go Ionic Straightening!)

I used to use Pantene though. However, I will never let that garbage touch my hair again. EVER.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I use whatever shampoo my mum happens to buy (supermarket crap), but for other stuff (like my straightening cream) I usually go for PPS and stuff (purely coz I know it works for my hair and I know how to use it...all the others I've tried have been crap)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I try to change the brands once in a while. I forget the last salon one I brought...but I usually go with the supermarket brand ones. Right now I'm using Dove, I find it really good because my hair haven't looked this hot in ages. lol

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I use crappy shampoo or conditioner but I use Bed Head's Small Talk afterwards to help define my curl. I just scrunch it in and then let my hair dry naturally. I love it <3

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
the one thing i cannot possibly live without is: Lex S2000 Repair and Shine. it's like magic holywater for the hair!!

my mum makes her own aromatherapy shampoo and conditioner, but i prefer commercial stuff like herbal essence :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i love clairol herbal essence and palmolive naturals, both smell divine :p i don't use any other hair products (gotta love hong kong's $13 chemical straightening), though i might look around for some anti-frizz creams when the regrowth gets more noticeable :p

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I use mousse and hairspray and moisturising spray in conditioner which makes my hair smell pretty.

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
Garnier Serum is really good for thick curly hair. ATM I'm using VO5 miracle mist (cost me about $4.40) AFTER I wash my hair with pantene hydrating shampoo and conditioner and my hair hasnt looked this hot IN A LONG FREAKING TIME!!! Very smooth and sily feeling...yum

edit: Silky feeling not silly feeling!!!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i have so many hairproducts, here's what's in my shower + bathroom cabinet + on top of my dresser + scattered around my room ;)
for the record, i have my own bathroom so these are *all* mine. hahaha i get bored of products really easily, and i like to experiment. also, i can't remember the exact names of some, meh

bedhead control freak shampoo + conditioner
bedhead manipulator shampoo + conditioner
bedhead moisture maniac shampoo
johnson's no more tears baby shampoo
johnson's top and bottom watermelon shampoo/body wash
pantene smooth and sleek shampoo
herbal essences revitalise shampoo
garnier fructis sleek and shine shampoo + conditioner
bedhead chocolate head treatment
bedhead treat me right treatment
m.o.p. leave in conditioner
redken heat treatment leave in spray
charles worthington hairspray
bedhead control freak no 4 (foam/mousse)
first aid for hair straightening serum
bedhead mastermind hair gel (?why i own this i do not know - my hair goes past my nipples)
bedhed afterparty anti-frizz
bedhead headrush shine mist
catwalk curls rock

i think that's it

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
bedhed afterparty anti-frizz
bedhead headrush shine mist
catwalk curls rock

i think that's it
i have those too

+ health goddess
+ egoboost split end mender
+ straight talk straightening balm (its old, i dunno if they still have it in the bedhead range)
+ catwalk oatmeal andhoney shampoos/conditioners

tigi is good shit :D

monique66

for some reason pantene has the opposit affect on my hair- it actually makes it nicer!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Hm, my hair iz becomin quite dry, I think I should really start usin conditionerz.

Yeah, I don't take care of my hair, I just use whateverz in the bathroom. :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Head and Shoulders/Pantene shampoo with Pantene conditioner does the job.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hsc4life - i dont think they do have that straightening stuff, just the control freak range (steps 1 2 3 shampoo conditioner serum) and then control freak extra extra straight for step 4 (which is what i have). whats egoboost like?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i use that Jhon Freida Brilliant Brunette stuff. omg i LOVE it, but you gotta have both the shampoo and conditioner for it to work properly. My hair is the richest dark brown since usign it. wow we all sound like shampoo commercials.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
damnation said:
for some reason pantene has the opposit affect on my hair- it actually makes it nicer!
it appears to make it nicer because it's coating your hair in silicon, but it doesn't actually do anything for your hair, as soon as you take the silicon away from your hair it looks all dry and damaged because it hasn't been moisturised. which could mean that you just use pantene forever, or you start using good hair products...

and yes rumour, it means i dont even have to blow dry my hair...unless i want it to dry quicker...

proud2bgay

HSC
i heard pantene is really bad cause it takes the natural oils out of your hair?
i mostly use fructis or head and shoulders (even though i don't have dandruff)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)