Half-yearlies.. (1 Viewer)

Acidliner

HSC
English Adv is toture :( ext is so much easier.

CHANGING SELF! ARGH! :(

i also think i'm going to screw up economics . :(

Last edited:

xdesires

HSC
My half yearlies starts next Friday and for the whole of Week 3.
D: I have exams everday, no days off T______T" and I have a extra bad feeling about Ext1 Maths.

Goodluck! everyone. :D

Dod0

HSC
didn't study at all and killed the exams! sooo easy

pandaaMONIA

HSC
I've already had My Ext 1 Mathematics, Mathematics, Adv English and Society and Culture exams. Wednesday I have Japanese/Chemistry and thursday I have English Extension.

Only stupid thing i did was forget what exact form was.

most idiotic. thing. ever.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
yarghhh. mine are starting mondayy with phys and 2u eng. my two weakest subjects D: gotta cram.

Dunno about anyone else but i study the best cramming ^^" cause like, you know you have to focus or you'll be screwed over. Haha, not a good habit though.
Yeah i'm still going with my 3U English work, but 3U is my last exam =) I got no phys but I really have to practise 2U a few more times.

studentcheese

HSC
Hey I have a message for all you procrastinating 10ers. If you guys don't do well in your half yearlies then please don't start a thread crying 'I didn't go well in my half yearlies!'. Heaps of 09ers did that. Honestly, if you've been procrastinating then what do you expect? Then again, I've been procrastinating so I'd better follow my own advice.:headbang:
I really like those threads :D I know that I'm gonna make one after my half yearlies.

andyMUFFINS

HSC
I don't think i've failed any yet.. But i've done bad, that's for sure :(

swathard

HSC
mine start on monday. not looking forward to it. i dont think i will fail. at least I hope not.

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
fail..fail..fail..fail..fail.. I'm gonna fail. I think I got 2/50 for english. lol 10%!!!!

serendipityy

HSC
My 1/2 yearlies started today.
English for 2 hours on Journeys

1 essay- How did the texts that you have studied convey the idea of journeys. Discuss relating to "Away" and 1 related text

2- creative response. Choose one as your title.
  • Journey of hope
  • Journey of discovery
  • Journey of reconcilliation
3- reading and reviewing
T.E.P- technique example purpose and such

Mm didn't do too bad I don't think :) Touch wood
haha but defs failing Maths tomorrow :(

pillar

HSC
rape I tied for 1st in english assessment

damn internationals beat me in maths though so I'm going to smash them in half-yearlies lol

M

midnightpen

Yeah i'm still going with my 3U English work, but 3U is my last exam =) I got no phys but I really have to practise 2U a few more times.
i fked english hard :( my essay went off topic and i didn't get the the fact that the guy was a thief. thats the last time i'm going into an english exam without a prepared essay ==

duckcowhybrid

HSC
i fked english hard :( my essay went off topic and i didn't get the the fact that the guy was a thief. thats the last time i'm going into an english exam without a prepared essay ==
Lol bad idea. Should always prepare quotes/techniques and your core thesis/topic sentences at the minimum.

M

midnightpen

Lol bad idea. Should always prepare quotes/techniques and your core thesis/topic sentences at the minimum.
dude i did. i had quotes/ techniques and like topic sentences except the hc that i had my notes prepared on had nothing to do with life's purpose and i suck at tweaking stuff =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)