Half-yearlies.. (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
My half yeary in chemistry will be on the first two mudules as well no doubt... (most likely all of metals - second module). You seem way far behind Dragon...

I think in most of my courses the school is good with the pace and I will be prepared for the exam... I hope I go well, but they aren't until week 6.

HSC
my half yrlies were over last term
...i think i did ok in all of them
but i def. failed maths ext. of that, i can be sure.
and i srsli dnt wanna be pessimistic or negative abt it, but i fear thats the truth lol.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
My half yeary in chemistry will be on the first two mudules as well no doubt... (most likely all of metals - second module). You seem way far behind Dragon...

I think in most of my courses the school is good with the pace and I will be prepared for the exam... I hope I go well, but they aren't until week 6.
Of course my class is behind lol. My school isn't ranked 600+ for nothing.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
my half yrlies were over last term
...i think i did ok in all of them
but i def. failed maths ext. of that, i can be sure.
and i srsli dnt wanna be pessimistic or negative abt it, but i fear thats the truth lol.
I did the Year 12 maths mid-terms and I got an atrocious mark in MX1... only about 49%... I think. o_O epic phail.

allira92

HSC
mine are week 3 and 4 ??? i think ???
and considering my epic amount of study these holidays (nothing) i'm going to ace em... not

And don't worry about procrastinating. Just use this year to work out how to study and what motivates you to study :)
can somebody help me on this... motivation is not one of my abilities lol

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
mine are week 3 and 4 ??? i think ???
and considering my epic amount of study these holidays (nothing) i'm going to ace em... not

can somebody help me on this... motivation is not one of my abilities lol
Motivation... food gets me motivated.

swathard

HSC
Have you guys covered all the content that is going to be tested in your half-yearlies? My Chemistry Exam is going to be composed of the first two models but my class hasn't even managed to finsh the first one yet.
we haven't covered all the content for economics. we got told that we're going to cover a bit more on demand in the first week back (exams are second week). apart from that, yes, all content is covered for other subjects =)

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
for our eco exam, it we only got tested on the first 2 chapters

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
we haven't covered all the content for economics. we got told that we're going to cover a bit more on demand in the first week back (exams are second week). apart from that, yes, all content is covered for other subjects =)
Same, apparently my Chemistry teacher believes that we can finish off the first module and cover the entire second module in one week. My exams are second week back by the way.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Hey I have a message for all you procrastinating 10ers. If you guys don't do well in your half yearlies then please don't start a thread crying 'I didn't go well in my half yearlies!'. Heaps of 09ers did that. Honestly, if you've been procrastinating then what do you expect? Then again, I've been procrastinating so I'd better follow my own advice.:headbang:

studentcheese

HSC
Try to get used to sleeping and waking up early - you don't wanna be dead in your exams :D

illiterary

HSC
yes, unfortunately, I have half-yearlies in week 2. I really hate them all crammed into one week, it is far more stressful. but i guess that's preparing us for the nature of the hsc lol.

dont think I will fail.. at least I hope I wont. havent really done much these holidays upon doctor's instructions (I have severe back problems).
Most students have their HSC exams stretched out over at least 3 weeks.

h3ll h0und

HSC
i reckon ill do ok in my half yearlies but i hav a feeling that im gonna get <60 for my 3U assessment task....i hate permutations&combinations... i always miss something in the quesiton :bomb:

swathard

HSC
Most students have their HSC exams stretched out over at least 3 weeks.
lol probably. i guess im just talking from the perspective of my sister.
she sat hsc in 2008 and had 4 exams in a row, and then maths 1 week later. lol it was all over v. quickly for her! :p

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
hey i have a message for all you procrastinating 10ers. if you guys don't do well in your half yearlies then please don't start a thread crying 'i didn't go well in my half yearlies!'. Heaps of 09ers did that. Honestly, if you've been procrastinating then what do you expect? Then again, i've been procrastinating so i'd better follow my own advice.:headbang:
+1

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Hey I have a message for all you procrastinating 10ers. If you guys don't do well in your half yearlies then please don't start a thread crying 'I didn't go well in my half yearlies!'. Heaps of 09ers did that. Honestly, if you've been procrastinating then what do you expect? Then again, I've been procrastinating so I'd better follow my own advice.:headbang:
rofl
that thread's become epic now as well lol

Rose-xx

HSC
Mine started today; had English this morning which I thought went okay, then I was home at 11! Yaayaya. :headbang: Tomorrow I have society and culture...home at 11 again! :haha: Then have 4 more after that.

M

midnightpen

yarghhh. mine are starting mondayy with phys and 2u eng. my two weakest subjects D: gotta cram.

Dunno about anyone else but i study the best cramming ^^" cause like, you know you have to focus or you'll be screwed over. Haha, not a good habit though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)