Half Yearly Exams! (1 Viewer)

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
lol, I wouldn't complain because of the fact that I wouldn't have put any effort into the subject :p You can always get them in the next exam :)
that reminds me. camp was kinda FUN. we stayed in cabins, not tents! thank god. we played commando at night and i fell into a ditch. i have like 10 bruises on my legs and i have a cold.. but it was worth it! we lost cause we couldn't see anything in the forest.. in the dark. omg, james ruse brought night vision goggles and maps of the area. we should've done that! :mad1:

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Sounds like a fun night, wish we could have done that at our camp in year 9. The bruises wouldn't have been fun though :(
where'd you go in year 9? we also went kayaking in algae infested creek water. luckily we didn't capsize but our canoe had a hole in it.. so we kinda sank instead. and the fact that everyone was splashing us didn't help. we were basically sitting in water but we couldn't do anything except 'paddle' away SLOWLY. hahahahaha. i wanted to cry!!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
subjective said:
where'd you go in year 9? we also went kayaking in algae infested creek water. luckily we didn't capsize but our canoe had a hole in it.. so we kinda sank instead. and the fact that everyone was splashing us didn't help. we were basically sitting in water but we couldn't do anything except 'paddle' away SLOWLY. hahahahaha. i wanted to cry!!
Slow going for you then eh? :p
Somewhere around the Newcastle area, I can't really remember now. We went canoeing in a river, and capsized many, many times :) Fun because one of our friends was really scared of capsizing, and I was on his canoe :) As punishment for holding the group back, all those who capsized had to clean the dishes after dinner :( Good memories ...

Last edited:

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
subjectiv said:
lool-i wish we got to do canoeing in an algae infested creek, i'd have loved to capsize someone :D

My half yearlies have been gooood so far, went decently in adv. english on monday, pretty well in gen maths today I think, and reckon ext. english shouldnt be too bad tomorrow :)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
mmm chem prac exam was sweet, even though i might've gotten some of my results wrong :S haha

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I had a 2hr chem test today and i have the rest of today and tomorrow off from the trauma and i get 3 days off school next week :D

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
awesome! i finished my maths test, and now i'm free! wooo

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
haha sheesh, the bad thing is that for maths ext we all (5 people) got less than 10/44 haha, we all failed badly.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
hard trig and polynomials, i thought i nailed the polynomials down, but i got most of them wrong, and as for trig i got all of them wrong.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
yoakim said:
haha sheesh, the bad thing is that for maths ext we all (5 people) got less than 10/44 haha, we all failed badly.
At least the entire class found it hard and you all preformed at the same level and it sounds like a hard exam, so don't try to worry to much. ;)

SoulSearcher it may seem like a long time when you put it like that but time will fly you will soon be starting HSC year and you will wonder where all the time went.

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
yoakim said:
mmm chem prac exam was sweet, even though i might've gotten some of my results wrong :S haha
what was your chem prac on?
my one isnt until next term.. oh the anticipation !

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
yoakim said:
oh.. d/w my class too..
i got 32/60 ! 53% mann ! that sucks..
highest was like.. 50/60

our maths teacher told us to think slower because u think about the next question before answering the one right infront of you..

oh yeah.. FEAR MEDIOCRITY ! thats his slogan ! haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)