Half Yearly Exams! (3 Viewers)

Hammy Mc

HSC
Ha i fully havent read this whole thread but how gay are half yearlies. I feel so demotivated and cant study, although ive had 4 exams already and felt i did quite well regardless, i had english (2 hrs) and biology on the day after i went and saw ben harper (im very lucky, my school did them over 2 weeks) and ive got french on thursday. i wish luck to anyone who is still suffering! Does anyone know when the resources will be updated, im frustrated at the lack of french notes hehe, thanks guys
btw The Ben Harper concert was really worth missing out on a nights study

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
...I'm still struggling with my weekly French listening skills exercise and feelingso dumb :p

Matrocksmysocks

HSC
Indeed.
English, though I love thee dearly, thou art a bitch.
English Extension, though I love thee more, thou art a bitch for being a radio transcript.
Although, having said thus, English Essays suck.
I've had English, Maths, Modern, Art, and then English Extension this afternoon. Tomorrow I've got French Written (did the Listening and Oral in Class beforehand) and Latin on Wednesday Morning. The a Free Marking Day on Thursday yippeeeee!
You really have to see Half Yearlies (indeed any exam period) the way I do.
Apart from the real thing, they are the closest thing you get to a holiday.
Gah.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
long jetty said:
I have my first exam today; English. I've got it in about 2 hrs. It's weird instead of doing a test, we have to recite a monolouge to the teachers, then analise the monologue in a speech. We get extra marks if we dress up and act for the monologue :eek:
All I know is that I have a similar task to yours coming up pretty soon.

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I wish good luck to all those who are doing half yearlies at the moment, considering I haven't got any myself.
yeah, best of luck to all you lucky shits who get to avoid the routine and repetition of everyday school periods!

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
how good does it feel that you've finished english!! tommorrow religion.. t'is a piece of cake :D

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Thank you:D
How is everyone coping with their Half Yearlies, or school in general?
Anyone feeling the pressure yet? I know alot of people already stressing out about their assessment marks and shit.
Lol... sausage boy. Hahaha.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
basketcase89 said:
Thank you:D
How is everyone coping with their Half Yearlies, or school in general?
Anyone feeling the pressure yet? I know alot of people already stressing out about their assessment marks and shit.
Lol... sausage boy. Hahaha.
haha good work on that english mark.

I'm coping with schoolwork just fine, in fact I rarely do much of the schoolwork. Except for maths though, its something that has to be done. I'm feeling no pressure at the moment.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
subjectiv said:
100% in modern history. :) i win!
Congrats, I had a 2 hour modern exam today, and 2hr maths exam today. Wrote 13 pages for modern history and like 15 for maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)