• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Half Yearly Exams! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Actually roosters > panthers;), and i think the later on the exams are, the better, because it means more time to get prepared. But i suppose it also means that we will be tested on more things...

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
yoakim said:
hey, on thursday i think it was, did anyone do a NSW science competition?
I thought it was an Australasian competition? o.0 Some stuff that tells you which years the paper is for in different regions...

I liked the star-map questions heh :D But pity I was being an idiot and chose D for the last question of the competition :mad1:

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
yeah i meant the australiasin competition haha, that astronomy questions were hard, and same with the magnetic type questions, i hope i got a HD :D hahaha

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
sexy half yearlies + the knights > the roosters > the panthers...

i'd prefer to study over the holidays.. that way, there's something to keep you motivated.
Siiiiif. How does study keep you motivated? I thought you needed to me motivated to study :( I do, atleast. I'm a very unmotivated person at the moment.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
sexy half yearlies + the knights > the roosters > the panthers...

i'd prefer to study over the holidays.. that way, there's something to keep you motivated.
Go the Knights!

yoakim said:
yeah i meant the australiasin competition haha, that astronomy questions were hard, and same with the magnetic type questions, i hope i got a HD :D hahaha
I got 39 questions right out of 45 last year, and that was enough to get me a HD.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I got 39 questions right out of 45 last year, and that was enough to get me a HD.
lol I was so surprised! Last year I figured that my mark was so bad, and to this date I am still wondering how the heck did I ever manage that HD?? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)