• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Half Yearly Exams (1 Viewer)

maths94

HSC
My school is 4-5 weeks away from theres, and wondering how are you guys going in terms of study?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
that's not very nice of you...
BOF has created a whole persona around not being very nice. It doesn't seem to be working for him.

HSC
wel i tried being nice and helping people , but that didnt work, so decided i would do the opposite and see if it would work

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It didn't.

I'm sure he is a charming person IRL though.

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Same situation, half yearlies are in roughly 4ish weeks.

Haven't started to study yet, been a bit far too focused on my History Extension Major Work (but the quicker it gets done, the better). Will probably begin studying next week or the week after. . .well that's if I don't procrastinate.

Good luck to everyone who has there half yearly exams now. And Good luck to those who have them in the upcoming weeks. n_n

kaitmaree77

HSC
N/A
Ours are this week and next. So early. Although some of the teachers are annoyed at how early they are this year and so have pushed a few back a couple of weeks (English and Modern for me.)

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
maybe ( hopefully ) you are not sure a jerk in real life as well

unbanned one of my other accounts mofo so I can see non school section >: (
All mods and supermods on this forum pretty much, especially absolute, pwar and townie, are fucking cunts!

HSC
Mine are in 4-5 weeks also. Just been perfecting module 1 and whats been done of module 2 notes for chem and bio, with the occasional maths, of course.

B

boredoffail5

All mods and supermods on this forum pretty much, especially absolute, pwar and townie, are fucking cunts!
agreed, im going to report absolutezero to the admins because he is such a cunt and keeps banning me.

80% of the reason why this site is shit is because of the shit asshole moderators that do fuck all and play around with their power

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)