Half-Yearly Reports (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
We receive our half-yearly reports, which include accumulated course marks so far and ranks, this week. Gah.
Anyone want to share their report if they already have it?
yeah. that is all

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
fallenstar said:
We receive our half-yearly reports, which include accumulated course marks so far and ranks, this week. Gah.
Anyone want to share their report if they already have it?
yeah. that is all
There are already several threads in regards to the half-yearly reports. But I will share mine with you.

I only have half-yearly reports for two subjects - Mathematics & Mathematics Extension 1 because I am only accelerated in those subjects.

I am currently equal 2nd in Mathematics Extension 1 with 97% and I am currently equal 2nd in Mathematics with 95%.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
so yeah not looking forward to getting this at all :eek:

Sonata

HSC
we have parent teacher night and the onli way to get our half yealry reports is to turn up on the night. definately not looking forward to the day

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
our reports are only going to have our exam rank on them, not accumulative. it's fucking retarded.

that and they include the essays from the english half yearly which didn't count, i got 94% for what actually counts towards our assessment mark, but the report will show 75/105. brilliant logic.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Sonata said:
we have parent teacher night and the onli way to get our half yealry reports is to turn up on the night. definately not looking forward to the day
Well, that's pretty tough. But if you think about it, wouldn't you end up showing your half-yearly reports to your parents, right?

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
lyounamu said:
There are already several threads in regards to the half-yearly reports. But I will share mine with you.

I only have half-yearly reports for two subjects - Mathematics & Mathematics Extension 1 because I am only accelerated in those subjects.

I am currently equal 2nd in Mathematics Extension 1 with 97% and I am currently equal 2nd in Mathematics with 95%.
pick up your act matey

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
lyounamu said:
Well, that's pretty tough. But if you think about it, wouldn't you end up showing your half-yearly reports to your parents, right?
Our school sends text messages notifying our folks.

emirisan

HSC
we get our reports given to us at school, then we have to give it to our parents. pretty stupid system if you ask me.

not really looking forward to mine..

Wardy08

HSC
If your not happy, just scan your report and change around numbers and ranks before your parents see it.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Well, got it. Not too bad.

In absolutely no order;

And those are all raw marks, no scaling as of yet.
So, am optimistic about end of year marks (for now).
Share share share.

bored of sc

HSC
:jaw:
fallenstar said:

In absolutely no order;

Share share share.
what was the 99 in?

by the way, what school do you go to? trinity?

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
fallenstar said:

In absolutely no order;

Share share share.
lolwut? optimistic?! :rofl:

Wot skool do u go to? It must b full of white ppl? trash, amirite?

do u even do math ext 2? I do n i got fuken 100 for halfyearly. take that. actually i got 100 in all my subjects u foo. dun b goin round showing off lyk dat. u need 2 b considerete of oda ppls feeringz foio

dis wat i do. i do eng std - maths ext 1 & 2 - phys - chem - jap cont - and ur mom n i scored pretty much with all of dem. but yeh i didnt get 100 4 eng tho coz its gay but it doesnt matter coz jap is way betta n kool. im totally gonna go dere wen i finish skool. its got hot womans.

have fun in ur gay uni in australia - if u can get in - that is. lawl @ usyd * unsw and even moar lawl if u go to UWS. Im gonna go to a sick ass uni called sophia uni in jap. take that! :karate:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
AznWhiteBoy said:

do u even do math ext 2? I do n i got fuken 100 for halfyearly. take that. actually i got 100 in all my subjects u foo. dun b goin round showing off lyk dat. u need 2 b considerete of oda ppls feeringz foio

dis wat i do. i do eng std - maths ext 1 & 2 - phys - chem - jap cont - and ur mom n i scored pretty much with all of dem. but yeh i didnt get 100 4 eng tho coz its gay but it doesnt matter coz jap is way betta n kool. im totally gonna go dere wen i finish skool. its got hot womans.

have fun in ur gay uni in australia - if u can get in - that is. lawl @ usyd * unsw and even moar lawl if u go to UWS. Im gonna go to a sick ass uni called sophia uni in jap. take that! :karate:
Um yeah. What's with all the personal remarks?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
AznWhiteBoy said:

That was totally unnecessary. I understand your views but there was no need to put someone down. It is totally up to indiviuals to make their own remarks in regards to their exam results.

By the way, I do not think univesities in Australia are second-rated. They are considered one of the top in the world.

AznWhiteBoy

HSC
no, ur wrong chek out the ziao tong ratigns on worldwideu niversitys
jap is so higher than aus n pluz dey party good more then australans uni students

u relise dis is the truth?

lyounamu said:
That was totally unnecessary. I understand your views but there was no need to put someone down. It is totally up to indiviuals to make their own remarks in regards to their exam results.

By the way, I do not think univesities in Australia are second-rated. They are considered one of the top in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)