Half-yearly results (1 Viewer)

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
man dont u realise.. thats how the HSC works!

whoever has the best memory wins

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
i've got a chick in my class who does that.......although she's smart to begin with so i don't know if that makes a difference. She'll just go home and write out and memorise something, come to school and plough through the assessment tasks.

But she has every right to do it i guess, the whole point of getting notification a few weeks before hand is so you can prepare. If prepare means memorise to her then good luck to her, i don't know how she's gonna memorise about 20 essays for the actual HSC though....

parko :D

lizzy1004

HSC
kkk... those pplz for some reason annoy me... they dont get the right feel of 'english'... yeah... they have every right to... but... it just makes pplz who rnt getting tutoring feel quite... down i guess...but oh wellz ^^* at least we know that its our original work 100% and feel more satisfaction ~

malayz_angel

Lol...one person memorising a speech doesn't make English ridicolous! Yes, I must admit that it does piss me off to see ppl getting TOO MUCH help from their tutors or the Net (and it happens a lot in my school) but hey, that doesn't stop me from liking the subject anyway!

Also they can't have tutors all their lives (or can they?) Anyway, once if they really only depend on their tutors and don't have abilities of their own, once they get into the real world, they'll be screwed. And then u can gloat :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)