HAMAS leader assassinated (1 Viewer)

HSC
The IDF and Israel only intend to kill Palestinians, and have always killed Palestinian civilians for the past sixty two years i.e. somewhat recently Gaza massacre.

Okay, I'm off, I'm not going to pointlessly argue with a liar. We all know the truth, and that's enough. You can remain cyber battling all your life.

~Free Palestine~

Bereie

HSC
Blastus let's learn Hebrew and move to Israel and live in a Kibbutz. I wanna change my name to Shmulik, you can be Avi.

4theHSC

HSC
Operation Cast Lead was launched in retaliation to years of attacks, you seem to have your order of events wrong. And 1000+ people didn't die from white phosphorous lol, nor is it even an explosive, you clueless person.
I didn't say 1000+ people died from white phosphurus you fucking retard. I said that it was used and is also banned by the UN itself. And yea retaliation to years of what attacks? I never heard of any civilian casualties from Israel during these years. Gotta love zionists trying to justify what they did when the whole world knows they are a bunch of hated scumbags.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
All fucking lies. Whoever justifies Israel's actions is automatically a liar.
Do you ever even read over what you write?

"durr, whoever provides a valid substantiated argument which contradicts my own must be wrong."

Really fucked up logic there, dumb aspie
Which is amusing, because Palestinians have killed more Palestinians then Israelis, barbaric people that they are.

I didn't say 1000+ people died from white phosphurus you fucking retard. I said that it was used and is also banned by the UN itself. And yea retaliation to years of what attacks? I never heard of any civilian casualties from Israel during these years. Gotta love zionists trying to justify what they did when the whole world knows they are a bunch of hated scumbags.
Never heard of any civilian casualties? So you've clearly never even bothered to read a basic Wikipedia article, let alone a properly substantiated source. Too afraid to admit that you even got this wrong? Probs.

Anyway, it's not the result, but the intent that matters. Israel is a flourishing democracy, a beacon of the Western world in the otherwise dark abyss of the Middle East whereas the Palestinian people are a heinous, barbaric, war loving people indoctrinated to hate.

Bereie

HSC
Sorry I couldn't understand your first sentence as it made no sense.

1. You don't know how to do proper research. Stop reading false Arab/Muslim sources.
2. WP is not banned by the UN, learn what White Phosphorous is and how it is used.

And stop with the personal attacks yeah?

Anyway this whole conflict, not just in Gaza, needs to be put in proper perspective with the rest of the Middle East. As freedom loving JonathnM points out:
Israel is a flourishing democracy, a beacon of the Western world in the otherwise dark abyss of the Middle East whereas the Palestinian people are a heinous, barbaric, war loving people indoctrinated to hate.
Israel is infinitely better than her barbarian neighbors could ever be.

Last edited:
HSC
Which is amusing, because Palestinians have killed more Palestinians then Israelis, barbaric people that they are.
Wow, your denial is horrible.

Palestinians have killed more Israelis? Um that's complete and utter tripe. Stupid lanky melbouranian.

If they hate the Middle East and Arabs so much, then they should just fuck the fuck off.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Kewl. What are you doing over there?
Volunteering a bit (connected with Israel activism) and then I'm joining the army soon. Will post photos soon for the other freedom lovers.

Idiots like Jeee can sit on these forums all day, festering in their own bullshit - making an actual difference in the situation is much more fulfilling.

HSC
I'm a young Palestinian activist. Trust me, cyber debating is a waste of my time. I'll be making a difference. Peace in Palestine, back to 67 borders~

HSC
Uni Grad
Cannot rep you again JonathanM but I am giving it in spirit.

4theHSC

HSC
Yes Can't wait to see JonathanM running away from a brave palestenian child armed with a a few dozen rocks :)

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Yes Can't wait to see JonathanM running away from a brave palestenian child armed with a a few dozen rocks :)
Yeah, glorify the indoctrination of children and their use in armed conflicts. And the only reason they're "brave" is because the Israeli army exercises such restraint in dealing with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)