Hand writing... (1 Viewer)

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
i cant tell if you people are serious about writing 4 or 6 booklets... how big is your writing?

P

powlmoa

My writing is terrible. Always get told off

Found this.

Mine is about this

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A
OMG I'm in exactly the same boat! Ok yes practice writing to time - instead of just going spaz and writing illegibly, actually take care to make sure while you're writing, that the examiner can read your writing. It's as simple as that. Think like the examiner. If they can't read it, then cross it out. If you practice with this caution, then you'll get better. I also found that writing with a thicker pen (as in thicker tip) is very helpful. Especially a black one. My teachers can read my writing a lot better now. But its all about practice.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
english co-ordinator asked me to read her my creative writing tomorrow because she couldn't read it.... :read: was really happy with the story I got down though, so I'm all good :D

nofate

HSC
The teachers all absolutely loath my handwriting - mainly due to its small size. Any suggestions on improving over the next 6 weeks?

IMG_0291.jpg

RishBonjour

HSC
The teachers all absolutely loath my handwriting - mainly due to its small size. Any suggestions on improving over the next 6 weeks?

View attachment 26153
I was away the day my teacher gave out our paper:
Quote: "His writing is small and just ugly"
and she showed it to everyone in class - thats hate haha

nofate

HSC
That's brutal coming from a teacher.

Another maths teacher came into my maths class one day and saw my writing. She told me a story of how she encountered a head teacher/deputy (I can't remember which one) and commented on his small writing. Her comment was along the lines of "small writing means small ..." (I'm sure you can figure out whats implied). She told me he never wrote small from then on.

RishBonjour

HSC
I LOL'ed
But its a serious issue for me - as soon as trials finish - going to start practicing cursive (writing on those print outs :p)
Today in eng trials I was so scared about my hand writing being illegible - I slowed down a loott, didn't write enough

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)