Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Just reviving the old thread.

Anyone play/watch/ever watched ?

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
It is awesome. If anyone lives near Dural, get a team together, we need more teams in the comp.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah i play at dural
i'm in the combo team.
which team u in???
we lost tonight to Galston

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I'm in Alex's Team. We got hammered by Unfinished Business 15-9. We lost against you 14-9, but we beat Galston last week 17-14.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
Komit said:
I'm in Alex's Team. We got hammered by Unfinished Business 15-9. We lost against you 14-9, but we beat Galston last week 17-14.

have u guys got the red shirts, cause we are playing u next week

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Yep. That's us. We played you in the first week. Does that big guy still play with you?

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah, he wasnt there this week, thats most likely why we lost. he's a fucking gun

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Yeah, I know. I hope he isn't playing next week.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
well he's playing but another one of our dudes rolled his ankle last week prety bad, i'd say he's out.

no hard feelings but i hope we win :D

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Don't expect to be as easy as the first game. :)

How good is that fat guy that plays for Unfinished Business? When he would charge, I tried to hold him but it was to no use.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
the big fat dude,
he has a fucking insane arm

and the red head from Glaston is heaps good as well

yeah i know it wont b as eay, but we have our positions now and we kinda have a few more moves. and i would say its the same with u guys.......look forward to playing

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Yeh. We are definitely better but it's still hard getting everyone into the right position, holding the structure and passing confidently and directly.

That red head is good, but when you contain him he cant do much, but it's almost impossible to hold that fat guy.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah i thought our good guy could at least defend him.....but no.
yeah he has a fucking mad arm
but when he is in goal throw the ball low, he has no chance at getting it

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
He didn't go in goals when we played him. Your goalie (the little Indian dude) was mad. He was saving all the shots in the bottom corners. I could only score against him on penalties, even then he got his hand on them.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah he's a gun goalie.
yeah the fat dude went in goals for us

but we have to many hogs on our team. they dont come on to the bench, nor do they pass it around as much as me n my mates. oh well

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
That's the thing with handball - if a player can score, they should score rather than pass. If you watch professional games in Europe and even in the State League, you will see that teams MUST attack, otherwise it's a turnover. But I guess we are just playing socially and everyone should have a go.

We opted for not having any substitutes - we may get tired but at least we all get to play the whole time.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah i mean, we hardly get a go, but still. we are loving the game. i hope there is more comps like this.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
hey good game, i love the physical games. u guys gave it to us hard. i was fucked in the second half, u scored most of your goals down your left handside where i was attacking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)