Hands up who's cramming (1 Viewer)

ilovechildren

Me

I have to learn chemistry and PE but u know what nerds ive had fun this year and I think u should have a good long hard look at yourselves. Think of all the parties u missed, freinds u didnt make, romances u never had and games you never played. Just think about that tommorow and relize your going no-where in life

lucyinthehole

ilovechildren said:
I have to learn chemistry and PE but u know what nerds ive had fun this year and I think u should have a good long hard look at yourselves. Think of all the parties u missed, freinds u didnt make, romances u never had and games you never played. Just think about that tommorow and relize your going no-where in life
who says those aren't all compatible with study, eh?

i'm cramming like crazy btw. probly only 2-3 hours sleep ahead of me. oh well, what the hell.

wind

HSC
ilovechildren said:
Just looking over notes and I don't think I missed out on anything.

Made quite a lot of friends this year with coaching classes and they aren't "nerds" either lol. Got invited to a couple formals too and a halloween party, so no shortage of parties and whatnot...

Paroissien

HSC
lol. He's just trying to justify his lacking of study, and he'll realise in a few months his life isn't going anywhere

lucyinthehole

Paroissien said:
lol. He's just trying to justify his lacking of study, and he'll realise in a few months his life isn't going anywhere
yeah. at least i admit i'm just plain lazy :p

petayani

HSC
lucyinthehole said:
i'm cramming like crazy btw. probly only 2-3 hours sleep ahead of me. oh well, what the hell.
Hehehe. Well, I feel a little better that 2 or 3 people are in the same boat. It's not a very nice boat, but it sure makes life interesting.

Timmy-V

ilovechildren said:
haha.. I still managed to go to parties and and what not and I'm doing alright in my subjects...

and @ bloodysunday: I got my first gf this year too haha yet ughh well lets not go there :p but it isn't so bad once you do get one you sought of learn to appreciate singleness :p

Also I've been trying to learn the whole option topic tonight haha it isn't going to well..

Marie-Paule

me me me me me me!!! i am aww man im so stuffed mmmm i think misadventure would be really useful right about now...

HSC
cuppaT said:
So who out there is trying to learn a whole topic or more tonight?
I'm not just trying to learn a whole topic, I'm trying to learn a whole course!!:(

Marie-Paule

+GriM ReApeR+ said:
I'm not just trying to learn a whole topic, I'm trying to learn a whole course!!:(

i feel ur pain aye :( .....dont know why i took this subject...trying to be smart i think...lol that'll teach me..lol ill break your arms if you break mine... :D :uhhuh:

lucyinthehole

cuppaT said:
Hehehe. Well, I feel a little better that 2 or 3 people are in the same boat. It's not a very nice boat, but it sure makes life interesting.
lol, yeah, gives me an adreneline rush :rolleyes:
wish i was less of a procrastinator though, cos i think i could've done pretty well in chem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)