Hands up who's cramming (1 Viewer)

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
i think i coulda done better too, not that i actually do bad though - my teacher told my parents at the parent n teacher night that i was heaps lazy in class, not taking notes etc, and then i get 85% in the term 2 exams :D heehee

Timmy-V

bloodysunday said:
hehe yeah i know what ya mean, mind you, my gf doesnt mind me oggling off hotties too much, so thats a bonus :p
haha true.. Yet once I got a gf I found out a girl who I had a keen interest in had the same feelings... *sigh*

Hey guys I can't be bothered writing a new topic but what radioisotope of Argon is used in industry?

~~Jess~~

HSC
yeah im i tried to do 2 modules today and am trying to finish the option now. nothing's soaking in it totally sucks. wishing i actually did something in the year. did no study and cant say i had that much of a social life in a party way, got good friends though

Timmy-V

Hmm... Oh well I'm at the point where I can't concentrate anymore so I'm just going to go and watch stargate... GOOD LUCK all...!

~~Jess~~

HSC
mmm...sleeep...could do with a bit more of that, was gonna have a nap today but felt guilty :p

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
Bah, wasted 2 hours this afternooon by taking a nap. Looks like itll be a late nighter today

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
folle said:
how weird was it when there were all those reis in that tank...man that flipped me out
lol yeah and that later episode with all the flashy emotional things and shinji having an emotional trip... those japanime directors must take drugs or something. all the same, its still good :D

bubble_tea

I'm cramming shipwrecks and i'm just revising everything else..
chem was one of the things I studied most during the hols, im so kicking myself for doing shit in half yearlies and trials

persephone

HSC
had notes since ages ago but haven't read them till a few days ago...definitely cramming

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
i got mad notes off the resources section on this website - if you want it, go to the resources and look for the one that's a zip file - its even more useful if you're doing shipwrecks and salvage, though im not... bummer

lucyinthehole

bloodysunday said:
i got mad notes off the resources section on this website - if you want it, go to the resources and look for the one that's a zip file - its even more useful if you're doing shipwrecks and salvage, though im not... bummer
i saved that yesterday but haven't looked at it yet

edit: wow, they're amazing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)