Handwriting (1 Viewer)

edwardf316

HSC
N/A
Handwriting.png

Please look at this sample of my writing at exam speed. I am somewhat worried about the neatness of my writing

astroman

HSC
it's not the best but i'm sure it will be fully read and deciphered by the BOS markers, it probably look shitter than it actually is considering it's a photocopy

SquareHeartsAdrita

cya later alligator
HSC
the markers don't spend much time reading the essays anyways

it's not the best but i'm sure it will be fully read and deciphered by the BOS markers, it probably look shitter than it actually is considering it's a photocopy
well the papers are scanned so yeah....

theodore0307

HSC
Just be sort of mind full in exams but do not focus too much during your exam cause it will slow you down

edwardf316

HSC
N/A
Thank you. I know its not the best, i have had bad handwriting since kindergarten. But It's reassuring to know that a bunch of students can read it considering markers are probably quite good at reading bad writing

astroman

HSC
Thank you. I know its not the best, i have had bad handwriting since kindergarten. But It's reassuring to know that a bunch of students can read it considering markers are probably quite good at reading bad writing
there are tens of thousands of essays too be marked, i'm sure your's isn't the one with the shittest writing

edwardf316

HSC
N/A
It doesn't have to be the shittest let me down though. If a marker is constantly stopping to try and make out a word it can affect the flow of the essay

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Yeh I could read it 2ez
You'll be fine

edwardf316

HSC
N/A
No that's not that bad

By the way it's spelt WHETHER and not WETHER
When i'm writing at exam speed my spelling goes out the window. In trials i spelled legislation "legeslashion'

jmoyo

HSC
just join your letters, it'd make it 1000x easier to read.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
yeah it looks exactly like mine hehe so im glad people can read it, because i was worried about my own handwriting too tbh

i heard from a teacher that he had really terrible handrwriting so when he was HSC marking, he wasnt marking questions, he was decifering answers because he knew how to read bad handwriting lol. so yeah, all other markers gave him hard to read questions and he would 'translate' them.

dw the BOS really wants you guys to succeed, otherwise it would be a huge embarrasement to everyone, the teacher teaching you, you, the school, and the BOS for a sucky education system. So they will go to alot of effort to try and give you marks!! like searching for lost papers, deciphering handwriting etc.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Lol what if someone wrote in Runes or something on purpose? That would be sad...

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Lol what if someone wrote in Runes or something on purpose? That would be sad...
lol that would be the best HSC troll.

if there was an ancient runes subject, then i think that would be very fitting however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)