Handwritten or printed-out notes? (1 Viewer)

watermelondayo

HSC
N/A
So should I go for the Revised, Edited, Perfected notes rather than the 2010 notes? I can't even find the 2010 notes on Biology anywhere.
Sorry I'm a little confused - I thought the Revised, Edited, Perfected notes were the 2010 notes?

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Sorry I'm a little confused - I thought the Revised, Edited, Perfected notes were the 2010 notes?
No, they're the 2013 ones, they're the notes I'm talking about, if you look on the resources page, on the Biology section, they're from 2013 and so as the thread. I'm not going to be using the 2010 notes, like I said I can't even find them. So should I go for the 2013 notes?

HSC
No, they're the 2013 ones, they're the notes I'm talking about, if you look on the resources page, on the Biology section, they're from 2013 and so as the thread. I'm not going to be using the 2010 notes, like I said I can't even find them. So should I go for the 2013 notes?
yes as long as they're high quality
The 2014 biology notes I bought (from a top 10 school) even exclude some stuff that I fill the gaps from using 2012 notes and my class ones
still cross check

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
yes as long as they're high quality
The 2014 biology notes I bought (from a top 10 school) even exclude some stuff that I fill the gaps from using 2012 notes and my class ones
still cross check
Okay, I won't print out double-sided pages, so if there's anything missing, I'll write it on the back of the page.

klee98

HSC
Doesn't matter if its either printed or handwritten. It's like asking which exercise loses more weight, swimming or running? They're both different, what matters is the effort you put in. About wasting ink, as long as you use black and white it's fine.

HSC
During my HSC, I preferred typing and printing out my notes as it was time efficient and organised. But it ultimately depends on the individual and what they are comfortable with.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Just printed out Ahmad Shah's notes, as I was putting organising them, I said to myself, "This is the HSC, we're all gonna make it brah"

feelsgoodman.jpg

kyusungasong

HSC
Print out the notes because it usually has a greater deal of clarity but sometimes a hybrid can be most beneficial

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)