Hanson!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
I remember years ago I mowed my friends lawn in exchange for her middle of nowhere hanson CD. and I think thats the last time i ever mowed a lawn. HARD WORK BUT WELL WORTH IT.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
MON is great and I think it was probably made all the more sweet because you'd worked so hard for it! I on the other hand have still never mowed a lawn so you have my upmost respect.

Yeah I used to think Isaac was nice, though it was always Zac for me, but then my firend told me the stories and yeah....I think he sounds like he's up himself

ModuleA B&C

HSC
Hanson Sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They Are Ssooooo Old! Omg Get Over Them They Fucking Suck!

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Yeah, I'm resurrecting this thing.

Go the Hanson fans. Screw everyone who doesn't like them. (Yeah, you're allowed to state your opinion, but come on - act your age.)

I went to the Enmore show and the acoustic show at SPACE last November. Spiffy indeed.

HSC
<33333 hanson :uhhuh: i have such a fixation with the live from albertane cd .. especially a minute without you, it has so much effing energy. lovin' it.

omg, i love your avatar. i have one almost the same on livejournal and can't bring myself to change it 'cause i love it so much.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I'm listening to it now.

I'm disappointed that some of my favourite songs aren't on there, but there's great versions of songs I do like. Look At You is just awesome. Hey is really fun too.

The cover here is just the TV image. I like it, but I'd kinda grown attached to the other one.

HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
When I was 13 I hated Hanson (the band!) so much (they were my number one hated band (besides Aaron Carter)) and me and 2 friends started an anti-hanson website and all and we started our own hate mail lol it was so awesome.

But then guess what my sister got her self to play heaps loudly on the stereo? Guess what accidentally got scratched after it was accidentally left under the leg of a chair and scraped across the river sand composite tiles in the kitchen 5 or 6 times? Her middle of nowhere CD! What a tragedy it was! (Not that she cared she only got it to piss me off).

I hated them so much. I think I still do, but I haven’t remembered them because they haven’t had any hits in like the last 5 years.

well thank god u enlightened us all with that story, cuz fuck was I interested.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it's wrong when a great song has been around and i discover it months or years later, i discovered every word i say today, great song

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
katietheskatie said:
um yeah, i don't know if anyone knows/gives a shit except for me, but the new live cd comes out on monday ..

loves it. there are some clips up on http://www.hanson.net/Media/Music/LaE05.aspx here :D (am i posting this solely for my own enjoyment? probably, but hey)
Cool:D
I've listened to the clips, I want the cd!:) I'll dl the versions, and buy it when I find it.

jt.

HSC
I honestly thought that band was long gone..
wtf, people still listen to them?

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
jt. said:
I honestly thought that band was long gone..
wtf, people still listen to them?
I do and I don't care wether you do or not.

I also have been listening to the new album, and OHMYGOD Rock and Roll Razors blades I love, though I think I prefer it on the DVD

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Bumped this thread .. because I can.

Live & Electric, pretty friggin spiffy. Bit shunted they didn't record at the Enmore concert.

Ah, yes, Every Word I Say is one of the best songs ever.

HSC
I've only got Underneath but I quite like it, and now that Hanson have gone indie with 3CG I can't help but like them. I think I'll get my friend This Time Around for her birthday, its the only one she doesn't have, apart from the live recordings, which I found surprisingly good. Although am I the only one who doesn't think Every Word I Say is that great, its pretty good and it grows on you but its not their best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)