Happy 60th Birthday UNSW! (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
ITT: Favourite memories of this institution.

Mine would be getting smashed with a few mates at a club bar gig only to have one of them have a grand old chunder in the gardens next to the roundhouse, then getting told off by the bouncer for being such terrible friends :eek:

HSC
2006 foundation day we made bin juice, (get a bin, fill it up with ice and random alcohol/soft drinks) and drink drink drink, i was drunk, and my nephew was born that day so i walked to the hospital (only up the road) drunk going AWWWW MY BABY NEPHEWWWWWWWWW

thats my favourite moment lol

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
how much would it suck to have the same birthday as the uni haha

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i went on the mechanical bull today, i had 3 goes.

im pretty sure i lasted longer than riet :p

Last edited:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
i went on the mechanical bull today, i had 3 goes.

im pretty sure i lasted longer than riet :p
Actually stood there for about 15 minutes with my friends watching people trying to hang on for their lives lol. It was hilarious. Esp. when there were two guys on at the same time and were almost instantaneously knocked off when the bull got going lolol. UNSW > USYD !!!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hahaha, the only dudes who went double were my mates, all sorts of awkward positions lol!

both facing forwards, both facing backwards, facing each other, facing in opposite directions, lol!

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Hahaha I wasn't around for long but heard some guy on the stage yell out "Who wants some cones?!" and a few people started cheering and a few "FUCK YEAH!!"s, then the guy followed up with "NOT those type of cones... icecream cones we have a shit load left over".

It felt so uni :shy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)