Hardest Trial (1 Viewer)

braintic

HSC
N/A
Other than the usual Ruse and Grammar papers, which school do you think had the most difficult Ext 2 trial for 2012 ?
(Only if you've tried a handful please)

math man

HSC
N/A
you have 11 hours 24 minutes before you find out how easy my test is

Fus Ro Dah

HSC
I think I've seen this paper before, and I am not a big fan of your warning.

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING ARE EXTREMELY DEADLY QUESTIONS. DO NOT ATTEMPT OR EVEN LOOK AT THESE QUESTIONS IF YOU SCARE EASILY. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE OUTCOME WHEN VIEWING THESE QUESTIONS.

Fus Ro Dah

HSC
Could I please see the examination paper that students did today?

Fus Ro Dah

HSC
I think I might know someone who may know someone who did the test. I'll ask them to scan a copy of it. I'm really interested to see.

Fus Ro Dah

HSC
I think I might know someone who may know someone who did the test. I'll ask them to scan a copy of it. I'm really interested to see.
Read through and attempted some questions from the paper. Some questions are wrong and your 'warning' at the front,

This is like ten times harder than the actual HSC
, is very silly and demonstrates a lack of understanding about what Mathematics is all about. Your paper is not 'hard' in the same way as the HSC Examination is. However, it is exceedingly tedious, and I would not be surprised if nobody finished in time.

hamster-lol

HSC
Read through and attempted some questions from the paper. Some questions are wrong and your 'warning' at the front,

, is very silly and demonstrates a lack of understanding about what Mathematics is all about. Your paper is not 'hard' in the same way as the HSC Examination is. However, it is exceedingly tedious, and I would not be surprised if nobody finished in time.
It's scary that I'm going to have to compete with people like you in the HSC .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)