Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007 (NO SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007

ObjectsInSpace said:
That's my point. Just when we figure we've got everything worked out, she drops something on us that we weren't expecting: Sirius' innocence, Moody-Crouch, stuff like that. For it to be Regulus Black would just cheapen the series a little. However, Rowling has pointed out in the past that all the major characters have been introduced (however, she didn't define 'introduced'), so anybody who has any bearing on the plot has already been mentioned.

I'm still hoping for the two kids he took to the cave. They'd be the only other people who not only knew of its existence, but where to find it. They may have been muggles, but who knows what Voldemort did to them? It could be possible that while they may not be in their right mind, they can identify witches and wizards or 'feel' magic (as Dumbledore put it). From Sirius' description, Regulus was a fool who only joined the Death Eaters to please his parents..
yeah.....it may be the two kids that voldemort took to the cave, since Rowling did say that some non-magical character will perform magic late in life under desperate circumstances (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hallows)
but im not really sure about it :confused:

BTW, do you guys think that MAYBE MAYBE im just guessing, that proffesor quirel might've been a horcrux. Maybe they never thought of him as actually being a horcrux. So that makes 3 horcruxes destroyed and 4 left to find....it sounds crazy, but im just saying that he might.
oh yeah, i just hope that harry wont die, because Rowling might kill him off, so no sequels may be written by other authors and to kill of merchandising. I read this part in ((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Deathly_Hallows)

HSC

NOOO I mean 7th horcrux in harry=wild, but ok...but Quirel N O ... Voldemort is too smart to put a part of him in a weak idiot. And the way he died, he was a wimp!

Yeah, i doubt Harry will die, coz of all the little kids reading it.

the harry/7th horcrux is a good guess!!!at least i think so:)

HotShot

-_-
HSC

I think Voldemort has lost enough and probably should give up.

But I reckon Harry will turn to the Dark side because of the scar and Voldemort influence.

Someone like Ben will kill Harry.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

$hiftyIceQueen said:
NOOO I mean 7th horcrux in harry=wild, but ok...but Quirel N O ... Voldemort is too smart to put a part of him in a weak idiot. And the way he died, he was a wimp!

Yeah, i doubt Harry will die, coz of all the little kids reading it.

the harry/7th horcrux is a good guess!!!at least i think so:)
LOL.....Well, i did say MAYBE it was just a guess, and yeah.........voldemort isnt stupid to put part of his soul in some weak fool. :p

cy91

HSC

expect the unexpected

harry will probably live but one of friends will probably die

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

ooh, is the front cover Gringots (sp?)

davidw89

HSC

um yeh any leaked versions lol

edit..can u buy this as an ebook format otherwise iam going to be downloading it the illegal way..sorry i prepher to read it on my phone as i simply cant be stuff carry it around..not 2 mention it makes u look like a :eek:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

davidw89 said:
um yeh any leaked versions lol

edit..can u buy this as an ebook format otherwise iam going to be downloading it the illegal way..sorry i prepher to read it on my phone as i simply cant be stuff carry it around..not 2 mention it makes u look like a :eek:
Anyone notice the contradiciton of terms when he says carrying it around makes you look like a :eek: (I can only assume you intend that to mean a geek or something), yet he's going to be reading it on his phone (illegally - honestly, show some respect for the author and buy the damn thing)?

Rinni

HSC

Yeah I got a little confused in that post. Anyway I'm pretty sure that you won't look like a :eek: (as you put it) as basically everyone else will be reading the book as well....

HotShot

-_-
HSC

ObjectsInSpace said:
Anyone notice the contradiciton of terms when he says carrying it around makes you look like a :eek: (I can only assume you intend that to mean a geek or something), yet he's going to be reading it on his phone (illegally - honestly, show some respect for the author and buy the damn thing)?
um, the same author that stole ideas from other books? yeah sure...

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

HotShot said:
um, the same author that stole ideas from other books? yeah sure...
And what doe that have to do with, well, anything in my last post? Rowling was never convicted of plagiarism in any way, shape or form. Go look it up.

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC

i never buy the books either. i work at a local library and make sure my name is the first on the reserve list.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

ViRtUaL said:
i never buy the books either. i work at a local library and make sure my name is the first on the reserve list.
awww........lucky you ;)

J

jhakka

Have moved about 14 posts to the Why is Harry Potter so Crap thread. Please keep this thread strictly Deathly Hallows related.

HSC

$hiftyIceQueen said:
And how could the seventh part live inside Voldemort, he is probably using something else, coz if it was inside him, then Dumbledore would have said it straight away, BUT he couldnt figure it out.
Dumbledore tells Harry that the seventh part of Voldemorts soul is in Voldemort.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC

RIGHT NEAR MY FREAKING TRIALS...
bah!
ill give myself that weekend to read it.
and then back to school work
(L)

Dave2007

HSC

A whole weekend?! I'll probably get overexcited and power through it in about 5 hours like with the previous ones...

nichhhole

HSC

Dave2007 said:
A whole weekend?! I'll probably get overexcited and power through it in about 5 hours like with the previous ones...
me too.
esp because it comes out around a week before my trials...:(

Dave2007

HSC

Haha I just looked, 5 days before for me.

But then you have to ask yourself whats more important: Passing the HSC, or passing your OWLs and NEWTs?

Oh god that sounded so nerdy :(

nichhhole

HSC

Dave2007 said:
Haha I just looked, 5 days before for me.

But then you have to ask yourself whats more important: Passing the HSC, or passing your OWLs and NEWTs?

Oh god that sounded so nerdy :(

ooh!
you're perfect.
How would u like to be an official member of the USYD HArry POtter reenactment society?
[to be constructed in 2009.]
We're in need of the weasley twins, Ron and a few others..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)