Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007 (NO SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Oh I can't wait to read how Rowling describes Godric's Hollow :)

gulamali

HSC
I cant wait for everything about this book, i honestly rkn it'll be sad when its over. After finishing reading all the other books, it was like i wanted to read no other book as if no other book was good enough to be read after you had read harry Potter.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
gulamali said:
I cant wait for everything about this book, i honestly rkn it'll be sad when its over. After finishing reading all the other books, it was like i wanted to read no other book as if no other book was good enough to be read after you had read harry Potter.
Yeah, it'll be sad :( It was like when I finished reading LOTR - that was sad as well :( Well, 5 days to go!

independantz

HSC
Harry and Ginny will probably get together.

My opinions of possible deaths:
Percy
Draco's mum/dad
Remus

gulamali

HSC
independantz said:
Harry and Ginny will probably get together.
Well they already are together are they not??

Argghh i constantly find myself on this thread, its my subsitute for the book. Which is not far now.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Could anyone else apart from Harry kill Voldy if all the Horcruxes (cept his soul) are destroyed?

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Does anyone know what day the people will get their pre ordered books? will it be monday or tuesday or later. I know it wont be saturday unfortunately!! but yeh any information would be fantastic:)

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Kujah said:
Could anyone else apart from Harry kill Voldy if all the Horcruxes (cept his soul) are destroyed?
Personally no harry has to be the only one that can because of the prophecy. thats the way i interpret it anyway. I WANT THEM TO GO BACK TO HOGWARTS! lol:mad1:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I'm getting my pre-ordered book on Saturday.

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Kujah said:
I'm getting my pre-ordered book on Saturday. We're so suppose to pick it up I think.
Serious!!! awww no way!! im confused so i just take in the letter i got in the mail?:worried:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
lisajf said:
Serious!!! awww no way!! im confused so i just take in the letter i got in the mail?:worried:
Yeah, we get our HP vouchers and hand it in to the person serving at Angus. He/she marks our name/barcode off and gives us the book (or I think that's how it goes).

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
I ordered mine from borders same policy applies?

vickystar

sanity = questionable
HSC
do those of use who have to work all saturday and are going across to the shops on our half our break to get the book even have a chance of getting a copy??
i mean surely they've got a load of books coming in?!

HSC
Kujah said:
What i understood from Dumbledore, was that even though the prophecy said they had to kill each other; the only reason this is true is because Harry wants to take his revenge and to stop Voldemort from killing more people, whereas Voldemort wants to kill Harry to be in total control.

So me thinks anyone else can kill, but its the fact that they made the prophecy true by wanting to kill one another-im pretty sure someone said this earlier lol

Kujah

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
What i understood from Dumbledore, was that even though the prophecy said they had to kill each other; the only reason this is true is because Harry wants to take his revenge and to stop Voldemort from killing more people, whereas Voldemort wants to kill Harry to be in total control.

So me thinks anyone else can kill, but its the fact that they made the prophecy true by wanting to kill one another-im pretty sure someone said this earlier lol
Yeah, thats what I thought. Dumbledore said since Voldemort sets store by the prophecy, one will eventually die at the hands of the other.

Well, I think the fact that Wormtail owes Harry a life debt could have an effect on the outcome. So.. possible prediction: watch out for Wormtail :p

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
Yeh thats what i gathered aswell and voldemort always says leave him to me and other things along those lines. Also about harry being a Horcrux. I highly doubt it seeings as voldemort would have killed him in the 4th book if he could have. If it ended that way it would be heavily flawed and a terrible ending

EDIT: can someone fill me in on the whole wormtail is in debt to harry dont exactally remember that one

lisajf

C'est la vie
HSC
By the way just wnated to know the opinions of the people who have seen the newest movie. I found it disappointing tha there wasnt much DA in there and i felt that it could have included more detail from the book. I felt as thought half of it wasnt even in there. It was good dont get me wrong. Just wanted more from the book in there!!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
No Quidditch and Weasley is our King :(

Well for the life debt:

In the Harry Potter series, Harry forbids Professor Lupin and Sirius from killing Peter Pettigrew. When Peter escapes, Dumbledore states Harry created a life debt, which he may be glad for later. This particular plot element is expected to come into play in the seventh Harry Potter book.

HSC
Third book-Sirius and Remus wanted to kill him but Harry stopped them, and he ran off...so if it wasnt for Harry he would have died.

Also i don't know if anything thought about this, but what if Minerva dies, and Severus lives-so then someone like Ginny or Neville becomes the DADA or Potions teacher, then Severus [who lives] becomes the principal?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
One thing - Is the Unbreakable Vow still valid from HBP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)