• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
i read harry potter in 2000 because i heard there was a film version coming out. i had seen the books around and heard of them but it was then when i picked them up and read thema and am now really addicted. i've joined forums, added so many hp sites to favourites..... i can't wait for the next one. only 116 days to go!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
duckofdoom said:
Anyone know when the 4th movie is coming out?
australia - should be november 24th

as usual we're around a week behind the rest of the USA/UK :mad:

persephone

HSC
the film comes out 1st December...

115 days till the release of the 6th book!

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Hey, I got into HP in year four, right after the philosophers stone was released before the hype.

Has anyone seen the new book cover????????

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Trev said:
Well, the title of this thread is quite a paradox ain't it?
If it were meant to be "hardcore HP fans should die", it would be "Die, hard Harry Potter fans". Note the comma. ;)

Last edited:

persephone

HSC
There's new pictures from GoF movie on mugglenet. 108 days till HBP is released!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
I Hate It

Harry Potter I Hate, Very Much I Do. Movies An All I A Hate. Cos It Aint My Fate. As I Said, I Hate Potter Cos He Aint No Matter. Discriminating Bunch Of Writers, All A Bunch Of Critters. But Then Again I Hate Harry. Too Bad I Hate Harry, I Am Sorry. If I Meddled Some Feelings, But I Know That Snape Loves His Feelies And Thats Why I Hate Harry Potter, It Aint My Fault, The Book Sells Like Salt, It Aint My Problem! I Just Hate Harry Potter An All His Friends And Enemies Alike. Through The Wire, The Books Full Of Bs, Just Like The Movies. But Again It Aint My Problem The Solution Lies With Jk Rowling!

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
What the hell did I just read. Nice gangsta rap shiznit man. Your use of "Harry" with "Sorry" shows some really new and avant garde lyrical stylings.

A rap about Harry Potter, how sad. Go on the Channel [V] MC competition, so I can laugh at you along with all the rest of those retards.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
thank you

But I Still Hate Harry Potter, Have You Seen Or Read About Blacks, Pakies Or Anything Else Other Than Whites In The Book Or Movie. How Rascist Is That?

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
HotShot said:
But I Still Hate Harry Potter, Have You Seen Or Read About Blacks, Pakies Or Anything Else Other Than Whites In The Book Or Movie. How Rascist Is That?
that jordan dude is black... u know the guy who commentates on the quidditch and isnt harrys biatch asian.... or did i totally make that up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)