Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
not the trailer but a sneak peek of the chamber of secrets movie showing in america which has previews of gof....

and there's a new thing out on mugglenet today. i haven't downloaded it yet. and was harry potter on the news tonight??? my brother told me so...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
bootylicious said:
yeah i enjoy reading the harry potter books!! but in the order of the phoenix --> its so sad at the end! *tear*
i know hey! i cried heaps when sirius died, and then again when harry was really really angry in Dumbledore's office and he trashed the place. Then again when Dumbledroe cries. soo sad.

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
harry is so crap in the 5th book especially when he smashes dumbledores office... how shitty... dumbledore is like the only link he has to his parents now that sirius is dead... we had a debate at school... do u think dumbledore should die to spurr harry on to kill voldemort *wince*... lol

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
OMG... it looks awesome... how long is the movie actually gunna be... the book is long... and the other movies cut things out... i hope it takes no poetic license... it looks so good though

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Samie_Loo said:
OMG... it looks awesome... how long is the movie actually gunna be... the book is long... and the other movies cut things out... i hope it takes no poetic license... it looks so good though
It wont be that long, it will only include the major events. I can see how it could be shortened, the book felt like it was a little stretched out.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
miss_gtr said:
OMG DID ANYONE WATCH TEN NEWS?? WOOOO IT HAD SNIPPETS OF GoF on it, and i was like :D , lol **bag me out all u like** but i luuv HP!! :uhhuh:
that sucks so bad
why do i never watch the news??

any idea whe the movie is coming out?

suga_crunch

Suga Crunchie
HSC
hp4 movie

4 those hoo wanted 2 kno wen da nxt hp movie is comin out is on da 1st of december dis yr....but it aint as gud as da books!!

ebsha

HSC
*rejoices for her 18th birthday is on the same day as HP6 book release*

Woot, go me! 16th of July shall be a wondrous day this year ^^

persephone

HSC
apparently the film was supposed to be released 24 november, but was then pushed back to december 1. so not fair

persephone

HSC
There's this thing going on with the harry potter websites, the fan run ones. i think they're leading up to a big announcement of some sort. it was supposed to be revealed today or yesterday but something's wrong with one of the servers or something...

http://www.hpana.com/forums/topic_view.cfm?tid=28352&p=1

there's all these question marks and stuff. if you're interested.

persephone

HSC
no updates on what the big surprise is yet. if you seriously are a die hard harry potter fan go to www.hpana.com/forums and click on the question marks. Apparently it has something to do with "PP"
--- nothing really exciting. a new fansite www.potterparties.com a site that lists all the harry potter parties world wide. woopee....(if you can't tell i'm being sarcastic)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)