HARRY POTTER: Has anybody noticed....? (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Has anybody noticed how J.K. Rowling really hates Harry?

First she kills his parents (PS), then she makes him grow up with the Dursleys (PS), then she makes him STAY with the Dursleys over and over again (ALL BOOKS), then she bans him from Hogsmeade (PA), then she makes Sirius come back and lets Harry believe he can live with him then lets Harry down(PA), then she makes Cho go out with Cedric even though Harry loves her(GF), then she makes everyone blame Harry for Cedric's death(GF), then she makes Ron & Hermione & Draco prefects but not Harry (OP), Then she makes everyone hate Harry (OP), then she gets Harry kicked off the Quidditch team (OP), then she gives him Cho finally only to make her a crappy girlfriend (OP), then she kills off Sirius (OP)!!!!

What do you think JK Rowling will do to Harry next?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I don't think JKR hates HP, I think its just character development.

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
can we keep HP in the department of mysteries thread coz its easir to find them all that way - thats supposed to b the official one. and i dun think she h8 harry either actually

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If only good things happened to harry the book would be boring, you fool.

Here's something relevant from bash.org .

<JonJonB> Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word "wand" with "wang" in the first Harry Potter Book
<JonJonB> Let's see the results...

<JonJonB> "Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry.
<JonJonB> "Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everything

<JonJonB> A magic wang... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

<JonJonB> "Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wang for charm work."
<JonJonB> "Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wang. Eleven inches. "

<JonJonB> Harry took the wang. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the wang above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

<JonJonB> "Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's wang, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!"

<JonJonB> The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

<JonJonB> He bent down and pulled his wang out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

<JonJonB> He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his wang, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his wang at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.

<JonJonB> Ok
<JonJonB> I have found, definitive proof
<JonJonB> that J.K Rowling is a dirty DIRTY woman, making a fool of us all
<JonJonB> "Yes," Harry said, gripping his wang very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he?
<melusine > O_______O
<JonJonB> Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his wang

<JonJonJonB> Then, with a sigh, he raised his wang and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

<JonJonJonB> 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
hahaha thats pretty funny:D - i am a fan of HP but thats pretty damn good. btw the thingy at the top is wrong - those quotes are not just from the first book.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
jumb said:
If only good things happened to harry the book would be boring, you fool.

Here's something relevant from bash.org .
Okay i know you called me a fool, but that entertained me all the same. I know it'd be boring if everything good happened to Harry... guess im still bitter about her killing off Sirius... i like him more than Harry anyway.

klh

HSC
Jumb, those quotes brought tears of laughter to my eyes mate!
ahh....great source, they work together very well with the substitution of 'wang'.

roflmao

mewcou

He would hardly seem like a hero or appeal to angsty teenage "magick" (snigger) enthusiasts if his life had been all sunshine and lollipops.

Aphrael_87

HSC
N/A
OMG U GUYS! FanFiction.net for harry Potter Fans, so awesome! best site ever for Fanfictions! And Yeh, i reckon JK has a personal vendetta against HP, I much prefer Draco anyway hehe ;)

Jessisbored

HSC
ive just started re-reading the fourth one for fun.

Ive heard that harry has to die in the 7thbook to finish the whole series. coz if he kills voldemort he will also die. Coz he and voldemort are like one ever since he was a baby, e.g. his scar hurting when voldemorts near...

it would be a fantastic ending, rather than saing he lived happily ever after, it would get alot of ppl talking

Jessisbored

HSC
no need to be up yourself, if you are in this thread you normally read. as for you i guess you have nothing better to do than pay other poeple out for reading books that millions of other ppl read. Chill

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
lol has anyone noticed the similarities between h.p. and LOR??? and LOR is so much better

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Aphrael_87 said:
OMG U GUYS! FanFiction.net for harry Potter Fans, so awesome! best site ever for Fanfictions! And Yeh, i reckon JK has a personal vendetta against HP, I much prefer Draco anyway hehe ;)
Actually, FFN's HP section (aka. 'Pit of Voles') it about 100,000 stories too full of crap.

Aphrael_87

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
I'm just saying, Fan Fiction is usually pathetic (I should know, I've written some before (not HP)). But we've covered this in the other Harry Potter thread.
No worries dude, ur entitled to ur opinion. :) But i love FanFiction. Have a good 1.

bratty thing...

HSC
im lost somebody help me????????????
what happens here?????
i am very confused someone save me before i have a blank shutdown or something!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)