HARRY POTTER & the goblet of fire!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
*RON'S VOICE* THAT WAS BLOODY GOOD!

LOVED THE WHOLE THING! IT WAS MUCH MORE FUNNY AND THE ACTING HAS IMPROVED ALOTTT!

main annoyances:

- the actor playing dumbledore. Cannot STAND him which is a shame cos DD is my fav character most of the time. He should sit still! stop bouncing about and raging around the room threatening to strangle ppl. idiot. I know they didnt change actors out of choice but...bah.
- missing the quidditch world cup . I guess the animators wanted a break? wow, big announcement of krum and then....?

that's it really. i loved it all :D

Oooo and one last thing...

You're a right foul git, you know that?!?
LOL

Last edited:

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Oh I don't mind about movie spoilers, the noooo was more like why the fuck did I buy my ticket for the night session? Spoiler away.

Do we need to use the spoiler tags seeing as the movie is based on a 5 year old book?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i originally didnt but in fear of being attacked, better be safe than sorry :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg harry potter was the best movie ever...cedric diggory = HOTTIE!!...i loved it...it is the best harry potter movie ever...omg...it was so damn funny as well as scary but omg so funny....best ever...loved it...i wanna watch it again...YAY!!

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
haha alright but for us girls, harry in the bath LOL with myrtle *cough* getting up close and personal hahaha

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
just read a review on the SMH and one line stands out. a comment saying that Mike Newell has opted for action over emotion and that's quite true. I know i raved earlier but that's probably an immediate after effect hype thing. Come to think, it wasnt as satisfying as the third movie even though the material had alot of potential. [Edit: perhaps even more potential]

I am still irked by Michael Gambon. Watching movies 1 and 2 with the late Richard Harris makes the him appear even more wonderful as Dumbledore :( he was so gentle and quirky and mysterious. Not like this raging idiot :mad:

shortie_689

HSC
OMG I SAW IT TODAY I LOVED IT I PERSONALLY THINK IT WAS THE BEST OF ALL OF THEM...

And OMG I have FALLEN IN LOVE WITH VIKTOR KRUM and I CRIED I just COULDNT help IT I thOUGHT it wAs so SAD

fatmuscle

HSC
even though i forgot the storyline, i loved it.

great to see school kids dressed up in robes for a 6.20pm session! hahha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)