has anyone ever done an edutest? (1 Viewer)

hugerthyena

HSC
N/A
What is the content like in the edutest for year 10? I am doing one soon and am wondering if you thought it was hard or easy. Like the naplan or an iq test? What types of questions will be in the exam? There is no clear criteria so I am asking. For the math, it just says "math appropriate to year level" so if you're in yr 11 and have done an edutest, is it pretty advanced stuff or similar to school?
Thank you for any information provided

WabbaLubbaDubDub

HSC
I'm practically in the same boat as you right now (have to do an edutest in two days for entrance into yr11). But for your information l have done a practice test which I found to be no less than a fat ripoff. Not only was the test extremely expensive ($27.50) and sinch, but it was no where near the content or material that any school will be assessing you on especially in year 10. If you do want a screenshot of the practice to get an idea how test will be formatted, send me a message privately, however I cannot detail on its level of difficulty because the practice test's inability to replicate a standard high school entrance exam.

On another note, if you are trying out for JRAHS, which I suspect so, I assume we are not going to be an online test because they did ask us to being pen and pencils. Hope you have information useful (although l wasn't able to help you with the actual content) and good luck for your exam.

P.S. Send me a message if you want a screenshot of this practice test

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)