has anyone put on weight during year 12 (1 Viewer)

HSC
tahlsy31191 said:
I did the opposite. I lost 3 kilos without doing anything to lose weight. I went from 51 kgs to 48kgs.
same i lost weight this year without doing anything... just te stress too i think...

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Well you'd imagine you would put on weight since you are required to spend more time studying and less time exercising.

umaycallmealex

HSC
i played tons of sport throughout term then the moment school ended and stuvac came in -----> so much fat.
anyone got good advice on how to lose it quickly post-exams? without endangering health, and preferably without giving up bacon...

HSC
janaranaran! said:
i put on a little bit

i'll tell you whats wack though, I've been eating 3000 kj less a day for like two months plus going running heaps more, and ive lost like half a kilo, what the hells wrong with me
stressing like hell apparently effects the metabolism :s, stops it from working or something D:

yeah, ive put on a bit too. AS SOON AS THIS IS DONE IM HITTING THE GYM ;D

u-borat

Banned
HSC
i've put on weight in the few weeks following the end of term 3.

no sport+more eating=weight.

HalcyonSky

HSC
I do not gain weight regardless of how inactive i am, how much i eat or how stressed i am. My metabolism is immaculate.

hairspray

HSC
When studying for yr11 prelims i lost like 3 kgs.

I don't know how that works cos i only ate dinner everyday and had about 6 crunchie fun size bars in between studying. That was REALLY unhealthy!

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
hairspray said:
When studying for yr11 prelims i lost like 3 kgs.

I don't know how that works cos i only ate dinner everyday and had about 6 crunchie fun size bars in between studying. That was REALLY unhealthy!
Well, fun size aren't that big, of course you would lose weight...

Anyone know how low your BMI can be before it's considered unhealthy?
I know people say a lot of shit about it, but I'm causcasian and don't really have any muscle or anything, so what would be ok?

BlueGiraffe

HSC
I put on a few kilos around the half yearlies, but lost in all after the trials and more during the HSC exams. I find that if I'm not at school I loose weight. I eat so much at school coz its habbit: breakfast, 2nd period, recess, lunch, 4th period, home, dinner. But when I'm at home I loose weight... yay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)