Has anyone sat near annoying people? (1 Viewer)

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
i hate to admit it but, in the maths exam i was the annoying one.

firstly, i was at the back of the hall, there wasnt many of us doing the exam about 15 doing 2unit and 1 doing 4unit, the floor boards are really squeaky. and our hall echoes.

i think nearly every item that was on my table fell off, i kept accidentally bumping it... highlighters, pens, calculator.

which was fine until it was my bangle... i took it off because it hurt to write with, made from silver. it clanged down to the ground and wouldnt be contempt to just stay still but rotated (you know how circle things do that) loudly...echoing.

i sneezed twice -which would have been fine but it echoed.

in the last five minutes i needed another booklet, so the lady ran up the front to get me one, (the floor is also very squeaky).

so when i left the exam the first thing i said was im sorry, mainly to my friend who had sat infront of me.

Last edited:

Colonel.Burton

HSC
why are we all whining ? do you guys come from catholic schools ? did we all have a big whine about the religion test too

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
why are we all whining ? do you guys come from catholic schools ? did we all have a big whine about the religion test too

Well, there's this guy I know that sneezes really loudly during exams -- I mean, motherfucker can't even block that shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)