Hating a family member (1 Viewer)

samih91

HSC
I hate my oldest sister. She has caused me an anormous amount of grief.
One day she is going to make me have a mental breakdown.:burn:

samih91

HSC
Blackswan, you would also hate her if you were in my position.

emuthegreat

HSC
It's normal to hate them now, but later on you'll be there for each other :) blood is thicker than water .

I'm an only child . I'll have no brothers or sisters to be there for me lol .

samih91

HSC
thank you foxycleopatra, atleast someone understands.

samih91

HSC
emuthegreat said:
It's normal to hate them now, but later on you'll be there for each other :) blood is thicker than water .

I'm an only child . I'll have no brothers or sisters to be there for me lol .
You are extremely lucky!

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Quit your bitching and tell us exactly what she did.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Yeah, without that I'm pretty much agreeing that you probably shouldn't hate her per se.

If she's phsyically or emotionally abused you, that's a different story but still, it'd help if you'd explain what she's done to make you hate her so much.

jazzmuzik

HSC
I AM the "older sister" in my family, to one younger brother.
And I feel for you.

I'm a bitch to him. Its a power thing, he's someone i can nag, and pick on, all the time. (there's 4 years between us) he is nice to me when he shouldnt really be, but yeah older sisters can be bithces. I Love him and ultimately we get on, but yeah thats this side of my story.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
emuthegreat said:
That is a fairly naive point of view.

I hate my Aunt. She is a conniving, greedy bitch who screwed over her own 8-year old daughter for her inheritance (and the rest of the family, including myself).

She will never be forgiven for that.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
jazzmuzik said:
I AM the "older sister" in my family, to one younger brother.
And I feel for you.

I'm a bitch to him. Its a power thing, he's someone i can nag, and pick on, all the time. (there's 4 years between us) he is nice to me when he shouldnt really be, but yeah older sisters can be bithces. I Love him and ultimately we get on, but yeah thats this side of my story.
omg we're exactly the same in that sense. except i have a sister instead of a brother. but yeah i totally get it. i love my sis and if push came to shove i'd do anything for her, but in our day to day relationship it's just not so good...and it's mostly my fault for being a bitch unnecesarily

breakout-09

Awesomeness
HSC
agentprovocater said:
ive had my power trips and been a bitch to my sis too :(

ie) if i come home n im in a shit mood i'll fully annoy her, kick up a fuss n tell her to get off the comp(she'd get teary etc) n feel shit afterwards

meh my sis can be very bitchy too(she's 13)
As sad as it is, I've done that in the past too. I hope I've matured since then.. :|

emuthegreat

HSC
samih91 said:
You are extremely lucky!
Being an only child has it's cons . Sometimes it's so boring, but i can't complain about the attention . However, since they only have me, they're cautious of alot of things such as me driving .

If i did have a brother or sister, I'd hate it if they told me off for no reason .. But i guess if i had a sibling, I'll probably let off my anger onto them without meaning to .. Just show them you love them from time to time atleast, they're probably heaps miserable after being told off for no reason .

Davriel

HSC
N/A
People hating their older sisters? That's not particularly new. Look, the best thing that can ever happen with you and your sister is for you two to have CIVILISED talk about your issues. Failing that, hate each other until one of you dies and then realise all the good times you COULD have had if only you'd cared about being a bit more adult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)