Hatshepsut (1 Viewer)

in a drag club full of glitter...no, seriously!
hurt and betrayed tina. ur thinkin bout the duck, but ::sniffs:: u refuse 2 admit ur true feelings for me. just open up darling - i can do the oprah comfort thing. dammit, i am waay better than oprah.
though, when u really think bout it, it is probably a good thing that ur not suffering from unrequited love 4 me - obviously could never be anything but platonic darling...unless of course uve been misleadin me bout ur gender - i mean, u do seem 2 have a slight identity crisis, re: 'I am gae callender'. think about it...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
The duck is a smuck. Hehe...it rhymes!!

Don't worry duckie, we still love you!
...'the duck is a smuck'?
smuck tina? what the???
and speak 4 urself. humph. i refuse 2 say that i luv the duck. still bitter about being called her minion instead of being worshipped as truly evil and vindictive goddess.
never fear though, shall take out my displeasure on the evil davies. damn him to hell.
oh, and the harpy queen of course. shall have 2 b careful with her though - m convinced that the huge statue is really some evil witchy magic thing which shall come alive and burn us al in the wicker man.
*sighs* oh the wicker man.

dont worry alfalfa...tina's not worthy of u anyway - she doesnt like leather..pfft.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
"The duck is a smuck!" cried the little white mog.

"what leather is smether?!" said the little green frog.

They frolicked and pranced 'round the little red dog,

Until they fell in a heap on a little brown log.

Thankyou! Thankyou! I'll be here all week!

PS, tina is not a post-whore.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
"The duck is a smuck!" cried the little white mog.

"what leather is smether?!" said the little green frog.

They frolicked and pranced 'round the little red dog,

Until they fell in a heap on a little brown log.

Thankyou! Thankyou! I'll be here all week!

PS, tina is not a post-whore.
i find myself strangely distrubed by this new display of insanity...but thats just me i guess...and im not the best one 2 judge this possibly - waaay 2 much time spent in formative yrs around wini...does strange things 2 a person...

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Writing poems are the best way to prevent people from slamming doors. I hope you are learning a lesson here moonie.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
i thought u said writing poems was best way 2 stop kicking already slammed door? not stop form slamming it - surely u wouldnt deny me all pleasures in life? anyway, have gone off kicking door - hurts among other things, especially when, like, 10 degrees and barefoot (ok, so im stupid and somehow managed 2 forget bout central heating...so probably serves me right)

damn u for getting me off topic (again).
history...hatshepsut...
ok, hattie-soup: I HAVE A QUESTION! why do we have 2 keep goin ova achievements and legacy in class and know senenmut's 80 titles, why? for hat - once was enough...with senenmut - theres not gonna be a question: 'gain 1 mark for every correct title remembered' - wish harpy would just get a life!

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Well moonie, its important because all his titles add up to make the big picture....i don't know what it is yet but i'll think of something. Honestly i used to like Senenmut, but all this reading into him is totally ruining him. "greatest of the Great"....honestly! Pfft....i'm going off to sulk now.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
personally i think Senenmut was the most interestin part! I wish we could actually see what they base this on - as in the lovers thing - i can see it now, in the future they base opinions of John Howard on toilet door graffiti, ahh, the possibilities.......

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
I have some pretty good quotes but i'm not posting them all unless you're a bit more specific. Or you could pm me or something and i'll send you a copy.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
Well moonie, its important because all his titles add up to make the big picture....i don't know what it is yet but i'll think of something. Honestly i used to like Senenmut, but all this reading into him is totally ruining him. "greatest of the Great"....honestly! Pfft....i'm going off to sulk now.
u forgot the most important title:
senenmut...*evil music*...MASTER OF THE DRAIN!
honestly, how many times do i have 2 say this - is most important thing bout him!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
Some quotes are on their way to you!
really, tina, what was the necessity of this post may i ask? obviously this person already knows this is uve sent them and if u havnt sent them then what difference does it make?
ok, i do really im sounding v.hypocriticla here - after all, this post says nothin bout ancient *sheepish smile* sorry bout that...bad mood.
ok, ancient, caesar: lets do a poll, who do u prefer, Caesar, Crassus, Cicero or Pompey. Personally, im gonna go Pompey coz all the rest have names startin with C so Pompey's the odd one out. poor thing.
*i swear im not losing my mind...promise!) :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)