Hav a laugh (1 Viewer)

SophE

HSC
my maths teacher complains that the 'raindeers are coming' when we take too long coming in, he marks the 'sausage' (roll) and wants us to 'destroy' our exams. legend...

fluffie_sh1t

HSC
What’s the different between an introvert and extrovert mathematician?
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
The introvert looks at his own shoes when he talks; the extrovert looks at the other person’s shoes.

ahhh..mathz joke...=.="...

fluffie_sh1t

HSC
..bahh.. dat 'joke' was from my bro mathz tut or lecturer....bahhh... my mathz teacher prolly would kno d meaning of introvert.... ><... i will stop here before i get all bitchy n awefully...lets say, 'critical' abt my teacha....

Horseypie

HSC
My math teacher is a legend. He gets sooo worked up over questions that end up looking heaps pretty in the end, he just shoots off onto random tangents if some humerous anecdote pops into his head...He's great.

Another math teacher at my school had the lowest Yr. 11 Math class last year outside pretending to be parabolas so he could get them to understand what happens when you go from x^2 to (x-2)^2 or 2x^2...That was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

tanguyen

HSC
My name is actually Tan. I become the jokes goldmine for maths teachers ... well the desperate ones anyway.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Your parents name sin and cos by any chance? ha!@

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Tasian gangsta said:
WORKINGS OF A BLONDIE!

1) SOLVE for y:
1/n sin x = y

(cancel n's)
y = 1/ si x
y = 1/6

2) FIND x:
y = 1/2 cos x. tan45

y = 1/2 cos x. tan45
- duh, right here!
I had a moment like this today

On last week's linear algebra quiz I wrote that I couldn't determine whether something was a vector space because the lecturer hadn't explicitly written down on the question how + and . were defined (because I couldn't work it out normally and decided to write that instead of not much at all)

And when I got it back he wrote on it "I'm probably the only teacher who would give you full credit on this answer" :D

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
you must watch math dragon one day. i dont know where my calc lecturer pulled it out of, but you'll never forget it after watching it.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
is it sad that i can't get the joke of the Op? Or that I can't solve it, lol?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)