have n e of first year guys/girls formed a group in uni?? (2 Viewers)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
some people at uni scare me...there is one guy in my psych lec, he wears a long black velvet skirt, a black and white stripped female shirt, has long black hair and wears all this goth makeup and a spikey dog collar.
i havent been exposed to all diff sortsa people in my life before, so this is a real eye opener

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
some people at uni scare me...there is one guy in my psych lec, he wears a long black velvet skirt, a black and white stripped female shirt, has long black hair and wears all this goth makeup and a spikey dog collar.
:D thats me!

j/k

but i do psychology too...

ND

HSC
Originally posted by bong
lol, u in my tute??? c5a.313 fri 12pm?
Hahah yep. Where do you sit? I'm the guy who forgot his stuff last week. (i think i was wearing an ITALIA jumper).

bong

HSC
ahh, okok, i was the one that walked in late yesterday, had an ecko shirt on?

flamin'

i was wearing tanned globe shoes and faded denim jeans with a blue and brown shirt on underneath a navy blue jacket fashionable zipped half way up...

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i havent been exposed to all diff sortsa people in my life before, so this is a real eye opener
u sure its a guy? coz ive seen a chick wiv a bush of a mustache b4...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-
u sure its a guy? coz ive seen a chick wiv a bush of a mustache b4...
nah, its a guy, got guy cleavage (even flat chested women have a diff cleavage shape to men)

Leanne

HSC
Originally posted by cpjeeves
giggling at the annoying mature age students in eng 120 tutes
yeah, there was this mature age student in my ENGL120 who didnt seem to no what he was talking about.....when we were discussing the Chaucer poem, he was bringing up connotations about adam and eve.....

i was like riiigghhhttt......sorta felt sorry for him- making a fool out of himself

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
which tute are you in for eng 120? cos that sounds kinda familiar, but maybe it's just the type of thing many mature age students like to pontificate upon.

Leanne

HSC
i'm in the one at 2pm in W5C.....where we were told that the tute was too full and were asked if we wanted to move to another one at another place.....
but i was staying put! lol

HSC
Originally posted by pb
I'm his main female friend... his others?
:ninja: :chainsaw: :ninja: :hammer: :burn: :angry: :karate: must experience my wrath!
haha i just realised something... if i marry William Hung, my name's gonna be Nhung Hung! lol
lol
u should consider changing ur name :p
i can see you like :argue: telling every1 off and bashing the hell out of em wif a baseball bat so will hung isnt touched:rolleyes:

Leanne

HSC
i heard on the radio that an orthodontsit from extreme makeover wanted to correct william hung's teeth- but thats like his trademark (apart from his singing!)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol that's funny... maybe he'll be on Extreme Makeover one day

highpingbastard

Lag me hard!
HSC
That bloke who wore the green sweater and sung a madonna song was even funnier than William Hung....

You know who I'm talking about..that guy that Simon declared "the worse singer in the world"

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
yeh haha... i think his name was Keith... it was sooo funny... I felt sorry for him though

HSC
mmmm simon is an ass :mad1:

hey hey pb will hung is going to HK lol i mgiht c him hehehe:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)