Have no clue what to do for schoolies :( (1 Viewer)

roxychicksta

HSC
Hey everyone...

Im sooooooooooo confused bout schoolies becuz i was planing to go to the p&o cruise in decemeber except there was a porb wid my group bout it sooo i pulled out of it so it would make it easier on them :) but now i have nothing to do...i have a few friend staying home and im wondering if anyone has any other options for schoolies where me and my other friends could go and have a blast...anyways get back to me bye bye :wave:

Tah_Leah

HSC
Unless you really had your heart set on goin on a cruise then u still have quite a few options- most popular would probably be surfers and byron which will b awesome but get in quick as ive looked at the list of hotels and they r decreasing very rapidly. good luck finding sumthin u wanna do!:) :wave:

7th Sign

HSC
GOLD COAST MY NICCA

gold coast is very good...

good prices hotels party atmosphere goes off also...

dont miss out!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
Yes you do have quite a few options, if you are looking to NOT spend a fortune, then Byron isn't for you. Most places left are houses for about $3000 a week. Unless you wanted to stay in a backpackers or camp, which is actually pretty good there, they have goo facilities and stuff. Gold coast is the other option, im not sure how many places are available there, but its generally cheaper. Just choose your week right, stale weeks are the worst! ive heard from past Shoolies peeps. Party weeks are the best.

- c O X y -

HSC
hey,

i sorta have the same problem i dont know where 2 go either... but i heard port macquarie is good... its closer n cheaper so yeah... im from newcastle 2... what skool do u go 2???

dollymanlovesu

HSC
yeah me and my group have nothing! none of us know what were going to do. pretty m,uch queensland isnt an option. so were not quite sure what to do. :wave: Melissa!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Week 1, Gold Coast.
Best time to go (especially if your underage)

Book now or your fucked.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Most Gold Coast places are already booked out completely. Port Stephens is another option. This year will be AWESOME - there are quite a few groups going up and also the RSL at Nelson Bay is organising Schoolies events for the week beginning the 26th November I think it is - themed paties, nite clubs, beach parties etc etc. Port Stephens is cheap and affordable and you'll be able to find accomodation easy! Come up to Port Stephens!! :D

-FIGJAM-

HSC
Go to Port! the Sundowner throws a pretty good schoolies week. Should be fun up there. There are a couple clubs but most will be beach parties and cabin parties.

HSC
Sup girl
Idea?! Nealsons Bay, Byron, QLD or grab some mates and go on a road trip. Shame bout the criuse we mite of run into each otha. LOL

Neways hav a blast on wat eva u decide.
YEW SCHOOLIES 06
Ciao:wave:

buckosantacos

HSC
Tru go on a Road trip with ya mates me and my mates are in three cars all the way up coast stoppin at all the surf breaks :burn: any wheres there is surf ay gona be sick might see ya around anyways its gonna be bulllllssshhhiitttttttttttttttttttt good!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)